• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 20, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 20, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 20, 2019)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First time visiting Artemis Lodge

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    Cupid's heart

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Hot Rocks

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    SIRIUS CORP Ad -- 3D Render

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    Elite decal on my engineered Dodge Charger Hellcat

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Possibly the ultimate setup for Elite Dangerous too.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    One of my favorite screenshots I’ve taken.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    Finally she has a paint job!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    As per the request of one commander, I made a Triple Elite version of the hex-cell wallpaper (4K)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    Elite is the crucible of sci-fi wallpapers

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    GALNET (pronounced Gal-nay) NEWS: CMDR HK_Protester Returns to Sol System to Help Fight Against Being Tried in Imperial Courts

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    First notable stellar phenomena and it was near the bubble in my semi-exploration krait mk2! System discovered by me too!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    Under an Alien Sky ~ Digital Artwork made with Paint Tool SAI

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Taking a trip to the Gnosis and made a quick detour to the Witch Head Science Center and... goddamn, this game is beautiful.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Midnight Chase

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Wyrd Wars Episode 2

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Wyrd Wars Episode 2

    Saturday 26h October

    more details to follow join the ΞϽCΞ server to stay up to date.
    https://discord.gg/BefnmE3

    https://i.redd.it/wlj7fpuuypt31.png

    submitted by /u/Jorrekreaver
    [link] [comments]

    My son made a trip for me.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    I stood up to have a little break, drink some water, smoke a cig etc. My 7yo son seeing this, asked me that let him fly around the station a little bit. Ok, I said - he knows the basics, since I showed it to him before, and he done some good flying in asteroid belts before. So he sat down into the commander seat and I went out to smoke.

    A couple of minutes later as I sat outside at the porch, the door opens and my son is there. "Dad, I've shot at the base. It was not deliberate, I accidentally pushed the trigger. But don't worry you can pay the fine." Ok, I thought, couple of hundred credits fine is not that much for shooting inside the no fire zone.

    I came back to the PC and a rebuy screen is there... Guess the system defence forced killed him, because shooting at the station. I can pay the rebuy no problem, since it was a small ship. The bad part was that it was a combat Vulture with a stripped down FSD 11 ly jump range and no fuel scoop, sitting at a penal ship 250 ly away from the system I was doing massacre missions... :)

    submitted by /u/Zool2107
    [link] [comments]

    My first Black Hole encounter. I was feared and excited at the same time.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Just arrived at the most beautiful place I have seen so far. (Artemis Lodge)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Cruising through a comet field in my Anaconda, 'Howl of the Ghost'.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    My PC died so I’ve jumped into the PS4 version

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    I'd been having issues with random crashes, failing USB ports and disappearing drives for a couple of weeks before finally it wouldn't boot up at all. My guess is the dodgy motherboard in my rig has finally failed (I've ordered a replacement).

    So, I've been reduced to console pesantry for a few days and decided to pick up the PS4 version of E:D to try and keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay.

    I'm pleasantly surprised how good it is. The new hand-holding intro is wonderfully put together (the only way I'd have experienced it on PC would be to create a new account or clear my save) and the controls are nicely refined for a controller. The motion controlled head look is genius.

    Ok, it's not quite as pretty as the PC version but it's pretty damn close. Highly recommend from a CMDR with a bit of perspective.

    Now, I'm off to make some cash for a decent mining build.

    submitted by /u/tj_haine
    [link] [comments]

    Headed Home After Months of Travel

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment