• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 28, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 28, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 28, 2019)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Thanksgiving CMDR'S

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Lonely marble, high above the galactic plane.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:41 AM PST

    Happy Thanksgiving CMDR'S

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    We have been through a lot you and I...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    I wish this was real life.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Can't stop the signal

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:19 PM PST

    First Cyclops Trophy

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:19 AM PST

    Smoke me a kipper, I’ll be back for breakfast!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Binary sun rise

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:43 AM PST

    As I travel through the vast void of the milky way I always enjoy the view of what to discover next (System:Cheethi JX-C b26-0)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Why are NPC ships magically able to heal? Pulls me right out of having a good time

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    So I'm fighting a pretty tough NPC that has blown me up once. I get the upper hand he's down to 10% hull. He frame shifts away. I get him back out of FSD and he's back at 100%. My hull was down to 75% from our last skirmish so I was at a disadvantage and ended up having to retreat at 15% health.

    This is really not fun. It's like having someone cheat at a game and then go HA HA YOU LOSSSSSSST. I'm seriously annoyed at the game right now.

    EDIT: Just to be clear, I love the combat in this game. This just really annoyed me and I didn't have time to go repair and try for a third time because I have to go for Thanksgiving. So it's just annoying is all

    submitted by /u/borahorzagobachul2
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't resist!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:12 PM PST

    Ain't much but I bought my first space cow lol Any tips on what to fit it all with?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Triplets!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Is anyone here xeno-friendly and why?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    I was just browsing the decals and saw one called "xeno ally". I kinda searched it up and turns out there are people who support thargoids. However, I did not find anyone talking about it after 2018 and decided to ask in this sub whether there are still xeno allies around.

    submitted by /u/OuzoRants
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get this game?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PST

    I've been desperately searching for a game where I can get in a spaceship and explore the stars. I want to immerse myself in a world and get lost in the hum of a starship. I just don't know if a game like that exists. A couple people have pointed me towards this game, but I have some concerns. I've heard that this game is void of content and feels empty and boring. I've heard the developers are not handling the game properly. Is that true? I was wondering if you guys would recommend this game for a space junkie like myself. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/GuyWithAnOrangeSpork
    [link] [comments]

    If I had to name one aspect of the game that I love the most...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:29 AM PST

    ...it would be sound design.

    It often gets overlooked in many games, but the sound design in this one is just phenomenal. Everything about it, engines, stations, ambient sounds, music (though I wish there were more tracks and played more often, especially the ones on planet surfaces). Sound basically makes half of the atmosphere.
    So yeah, kudos to your sound design team.

    submitted by /u/xbugel
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday Event - Sale Starts Now - Deals on Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas One

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Possibly.. the strongest shields?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Was messing around with our good friend Coriolis.io today. Figured I'd atleast try to make the most broken shield build.

    Was I right? Did I do it? https://s.orbis.zone/5536

    Wow.

    submitted by /u/DrAliveMSI
    [link] [comments]

    The face of the enemy

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Help and old salt get back into Elite.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    So i played a alot from prior to Gamma all the way up to the start of the events for the second expansion out beyond the bubble. I was part of a pretty active and fun org but then i lost myself in my Conda out in between bubbles and for the life of me couldn't muster the willpower to jump scan for the hours it would take to get back into the bubble.

    What's changed in the past year to make this game worth coming back to?

    submitted by /u/DeadFluff
    [link] [comments]

    Going to Sadr Logistics Depot

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PST

    I tried baking myself....

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment