• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 04, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 04, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 04, 2019)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Met my first thargoid, nobody told this this was a horror game.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    It’s been a long road.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    4 days with the game and LOVING IT. Can't wait to get Horizons.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    im getting into deep core mining

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Oh my sweet baby Jeebus

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    Oh my sweet baby Jeebus

    >/ Yoldandi 3
    >/ 3305, Tuesday, 15:43:11
    >/ Exploration Log - Entry 4 - Day 5
    >/ Recording...
    "Even though I haven't left the sector yet, I've come across all sorts of wonders - Blue/White stars, Black holes, dwarfs, - but nothing compares to what I've seen today. When entering the OORT system, and commencing a full spectrum scan, I noticed something I'd never seen before - a Notable Stellar Phenomena - What is it that I've come across?
    Upon exiting Supercruise I was confronted with something amazing... Words cannot describe what I've seen. Which is why I've included pictures with this log. This is CMDR_Euan, signing off"

    https://preview.redd.it/814ampptsow31.png?width=749&format=png&auto=webp&s=75efea7331e26627e7dafd47d3ec6feb1edbea06

    submitted by /u/VoNsWashingPowder
    [link] [comments]

    Engineers "tree"

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:48 PM PST

    Found my first undiscovered earth like world!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Remind me of something...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Guardian Starship

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Lego Krait Microscale

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:09 PM PST

    Lego Krait Microscale

    Hello again

    I've been working on a ship. Took 2 months

    https://i.redd.it/jjsjmuarkkw31.gif

    More pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/140210286@N04/albums/72157711631766993

    New Instructions: pending

    submitted by /u/beef1213
    [link] [comments]

    My first Painite run was ruined because of my greed

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I was on my first Painite run . Technically my second, but the first one was with a DBX and I only mined one, sold it and got a T-7.

    So I fitted my T-7 for mining and made my way over to a ring to mine Paininte. After about an hour, I got about 70t and since I stopped finding more, I jumped into SC to look at the ring, if I was still in the hotspot. I aimed at the hotspot and hopped back into the ring.

    As soon as I jumped in, I got scanned by a pirate, but managed to run. I thought that was it, but I didn't make sure, that he was off my contacts. I got scanned a second time and he demanded me to drop 10t of Painite or else he will shoot at me. Me thinking "well, I can run again" tried my luck.

    I had no weapons to fight back anyway. When I started running and his 15 seconds ran down, he started attacking me and I died.

    Luckily I had enough for a re-buy. But I currently have no credits to buy limpets. I have to start all over and the frustration made me quit the game for a few days. I am going to log back in tonight and try earn some credits again.

    But I think I learned my lesson of it is better to lose 10t of Painite instead of the whole 70t. And I also learned again about how important it is to always be flying with a re-buy.

    Fly safe commanders and hope I was able to help at least someone who starts out with mining

    o7

    submitted by /u/Kug4ri0n
    [link] [comments]

    Rockforth Corporation Still Refuses to Take Responsibility: "...a Rockforth source argued that the product’s sabotage by Scythe of Panem agents could not have been anticipated..."

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:28 AM PST

    Through extensive propaganda efforts, the superpowers managed to place the blame for a massive galactic-wide blight on a small, unheard of group of anarchists called Scythe of Panem. SoP, given no real chance to defend themselves in the court of public opinion or any actual justice system, were overwhelmed and slaughtered by the mindless droves of wolves sent to commit wholesale murder against them.

    Now the powers that be tell us that SoP is defeated, the blight is cured and that the crisis has been averted. It's a miracle, my friends.

    But it seems clear that Rockforth Corporation will not be held responsible, as they are protected by a powerful cabal of oligarchs in high places. Was the fertilizer that was allegedly poisoned by Scythe of Panem (bear in mind the actual evidence implicating SoP in the poisoning has still not been released) and its security not under the purview of Rockforth? Will they not be held accountable for their own lack of responsibility in this sordid affair?

    And now Rockforth tells us that the fertilizer's poisoning "could not have been anticipated"? One would think that a fertilizer that is to be deployed across thousands of worlds and used to grow food for billions of people would be under the tightest security so that it's safety and purity is assured. Obviously not.

    Perhaps we expect too much from those who control our food supply.

    "Nevertheless, the company's haste to increase profits has been highlighted as a contributing factor in the blight's impact. Rockforth is expected to release a statement in the next few days, pending an internal review."

    If they cannot be trusted with the security of their products in the first place, how can they be trusted to carry out a thorough "review" that led to this breach of security?

    Since the superpowers and Rockforth themselves to not intend to hold them accountable for this crime against the citizens of the galaxy, I will. And so should you.

    submitted by /u/Matta_G
    [link] [comments]

    It's full of stars! Wait, crap...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:55 PM PST

    Took my 50 ly Hauler for a spin to the Witch Head Nebula before I take off into the black. I like the view.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:47 PM PST

    My first adventure in my new Asp Explorer and I stumbled across this stunning giant. Had to take a screenshot.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    He came outta nowhere!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    New Earth Like World discovery

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    They told me to hold my head up high, they didn't say how high.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    All Ships Reviewed Quick

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:16 AM PST

    It’s easy money... til we catch you.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    "super charge FSD to continue" I see the ship is programmed with humor now

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    CMDR's do you have any idea what is this?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    I'm just starting out. What are Thargoids and how do I prepare for them?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:55 PM PST

    I made an account a did a couple missions but I didn't like the mouse controls. I went on Amazon and got a nice flight stick for cheap and I'm currently doing a bunch of training missions to practice getting better at the controls before I dive back in.

    This game seems huge but I imagine I can figure out the rest. I don't understand Thargoids though. Are the AI? is it the Devs playing and messing with us? Can I eventually purchase a Thargoid ship?

    How do i fight them? What should I do if I encounter one?

    I'm also a general noob so any other unsolicited piece of advice is welcome.

    submitted by /u/tvk4486
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought the game (XBOX ONE X)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I've been following on here for probably year and finally decided to make the 'jump'.

    I don't have a PC good enough to run it but won a copy via eBay today. Arrives in 10 days. Cannot wait.

    Any advice to a complete new comer? Beginners tips? I'm not going for that free Anaconda :)

    submitted by /u/BarrattsMini
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment