• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (February 10, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (February 10, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (February 10, 2020)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Close-up image of a Thargoid Scout Ship charging up it's energy weapon

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Beauty in the Beast

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    1:1 scale Cobra mk3 built in space engineers. Little preview, it's very tight but I fit the jump drive in. It even has an automatic airlock. Not much left to do. I just hope it can fly with enough o2 generators and loaded cargo since it's impossible to fit a hydrogen tank.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    First Time Seeing a Coriolis Station with Arms (Wohler Landing)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:38 PM PST

    I'm in love with the Krait MkII.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    The Last Stop

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Gutamaya = Luscious

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    For five years I have shunned the Courier, the Clipper, and the Cutter.

    I did so out of instinctive indignation at the Empire's use of slavery, and not researching the difference between Slavery and Imperial Slavery. I now have a clearer understanding of the two terms. Even so, the word twists on my tongue.

    No matter. After having flown most of the other ships in the game, I decided to swallow my bile and I began to rank up in the Imperial Navy (Ms Winters, it isn't you...it's me).

    I just purchased a Clipper and have been flying it for a couple of days. By God, it's like flying a mug of hot chocolate.

    My favorite large go-to ship has been the Anaconda, for it's general versatility according to my own play-style. After that, my favorite medium ship is the Krait MK II. The Federal Assault Ship is a gunmetal Great White; it screams lethality; and the Federal Corvette is a cruising death-boner.

    But flying the Clipper is like biting into a hot, butter-slathered English muffin on a lazy Sunday. The sound of the engine when boosting is....well, decadent.

    I am thoroughly enjoying it just for the sake of flying, and I regret not trying it sooner. I'm going for Duke so that I can taste the shameless extravagance of the Cutter, which may end up being like floating in a pool of Riesling while nibbling assorted cheeses and prosciutto.

    EDIT: This thread is enjoyable; thank you all for your opinions. Thank you, specifically, Cutter owners, for the input. I will still get it to see how it feels to pilot; but I've now tempered my expectations. I just made Viscount and the slog is beginning to get to me...

    submitted by /u/zulwe
    [link] [comments]

    I finally visited Scaule YA-D D13-108. The system with 141 orbital bodies.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    The Imperial Wargrannys

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    It was almost two weeks ago, but wanted to share my first Thargoid encounter

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Type-7 THICC BOI ain't much, but he can do honest work.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Now that's a view

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    We have: Gas giant spinning around neutron, Black hole, anoter gas giant with 2 moons which are have very close orbits. Lol Generator, are you mad?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Found a system with 7 water worlds (A 3, 4, 5 and 7, and B 1, 3 and 4)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:08 AM PST

    These things are pretty nice to look at for a moment or two.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Not touched mining until now. Got to be one of the most rewarding things to do. Watching the deep cores crack open with a fanatic animation.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Red dwarf only 1.2 ls away from planet(And dawn of k type star)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Yeah I should have done the engineers and the guardians before I emigrated, but proud to live at Jaques Station. Join me in building Colonia.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    15 Packhound Combat

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Making a custom controller for space sims

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    I cannot comprehend what sort of democracy goes on in federal space

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Can you launch npc pilots above the surface of planets like you can launch yourself into the fighter as long as you launch 500m above the surface?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    I was just thinking it would be cool to launch an npc pilot in a fighter, then land and drive around in the srv and have the npc fly overwatch for you. It would be great at a guardian site to have the npc shooting the drones.

    submitted by /u/Mercury0_0
    [link] [comments]

    Started at Outsider. One long, LONG night later...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Well this is an angry little star...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Deeper and deeper into the Rift I go. No signs of organic life but at least a few geologicals to keep me busy. And I still haven't found an earthlike world to call my own! Took this shot on an icy body; the home systems look a long way away from here. Pressing on to the outer edge of the Rift...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment