• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 10, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 10, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 10, 2020)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Fuel Rats have reached 70,000 rescues! I'm super proud to have been one of the two rats on rescue #70000! Here's the ratter I flew on that rescue.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Loving this new setup

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Everytime I've gone core mining

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    My new home starport, inside a thargoid structure ����

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Frontier Developments (Elite Dangerous, Planet Zoo & Coaster) signs a multi-year game licence with Formula 1 - first (of four) F1 management games for PC & console due for 2022 F1 season

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I finally discovered a new Earth-like planet in the Galactic Center

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Everyone told me i should get pictures and decorations, because my flat feels empty... so i made some!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    OMG!!! I made it to Jaques Station in Colonia system! That was long, but very instructive. I saw some really cool things on the way too! I think I get it now, why you guys love the game so much with a passion

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Hi Commanders!

    I wrote last Friday about getting a courrier mission in Ither to Jaques Station in Colonia. I wanted to get some help and tips about how to do it, because as it was it would have taken me more than 30 hours.

    Before going on my journey, I bought a Diamondback Explorer. What an ugly ship, but it was the ship I could afford and fit so I could get an acceptable jump range. I managed to get a 28 Ly jump range before running out of money. I also bought a 3B Fuel Scoop to replace my 4E one, THAT alone made a great improvement.

    I learned about the Colonia Connection Highway, thanks to you. So I went on my way, visiting each station up to the Rohini system. That alone took me about 8 hours. And of course, I ran out of fuel 10 jumps to my destination. I needed to ask for the Fuel Rats. 2 amazing commanders went on their way for nearly one hour to get to me and help me get to the nearest scoopable star, which was only 2 jumps away... Then I learned about filtering the galaxy map and Oh Be A Fine Girl Kiss Me

    From Rohini, it was to be a 4000 Ly journey to Skaudai CH-B d14-34. I told to myself I should try to boost my FSD using Neutron stars. I watched some videos on YouTube, and... it worked!!! I managed to use the Spansh Neutron Plotter, use the star map to reach for scoopable stars when I was in need of fuel, I had a great time! The journey to Skaudai CH-B d14-34 took me a little more than an hour, and I was officially half way to Colonia!

    I fitted some better modules on my DBX to get a jump range of almost 31 Ly and installed EDMarket Connector with the Spansh plugin. It was 136 jump from Skaudai CH-B d14-34 to Colonia. Why not?

    4 hours later, I made it to Colonia. I had a big smile on my face, and I was relieved. Man that game is work! Once docked to Jaques Station, I cashed in my 1,5 million CR from my courrier mission and 35 millions more from my discoveries (I didn't know you could sell that!). Then it was time to get a better looking ship. Got myself a beautiful Asp Explorer, amazingly fitted for exploration... And bought a Passenger cabin (I was wondering why I never could get tourism missions...)

    I learned so much along the way, it really was a great journey! I wanted to thank you guys for helping me get a bit more the hang of ED. Some of you told me to abandon the mission, but doing it was the thing to do, for the learning alone.

    Now I need to learn to take screenshots with camera mode, Engineering, SRVs and a whole lot more things I guess!!

    Fly safe Commanders!!! o7

    submitted by /u/hymness1
    [link] [comments]

    Its Order 66 Time, dear Commanders! o7

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Derelict anaconda turned base

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    First time Thargoid hunting:"This is fine ".

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    This is my proudest achievement so far

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    My set up.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I tried something new. Saw alot of information sites but never physical manual's so i tried making one myself :D pictures of the index on the way.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    When 70.0C seems like 0.3C, what a MONSTER this beautiful star is!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Errants March (region)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Quite eerie

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    SRV boop into the planetary nebula �� ��

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Returning to the Start

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    May I present: Schee Flyi PE-F D 12-78 19, A gas giant binary with an earth like world orbiting one of them!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I was on my way to colonia and got my first undiscovered earth like

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    A little wave from the S.Jackson

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment