• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 19, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 19, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 19, 2020)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Comfort Zone

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Just reached Elite in exploration. Now the hard part, any tips to git gud in combat?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Krait Mk II IRL - The TIC-TEAC

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Thank you Auto doc, very cool!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    The Sanctum

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Thargoid home world

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Commanders! Issue #26 of the Sagittarius Eye Magazine is OUT NOW!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Fantastic.. I go all the way to Colonia with multiple missions on the way. Was going to get over 200mil in total for these missions. I get scanned ONCE and 4/5 of them fail immediatley even when i had Silent running on! BS

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    the giant high above

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    First ringed waterworld discovered

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Tonight I finished a shootout with a Python in my Cobra at 7% hull by baiting it into a bunch of system security, finishing my first million credit contract ever and finally making enough to buy the Vulture I've been saving up for.

    I flew back to base and turned in the quest 5 minutes before server downtime and I feel like motherfucking Boba Fett.

    Elite Dangerous forever.

    submitted by /u/tony_the_scribe
    [link] [comments]

    My names Marty McFly Williams and I’m boutta bomb this master hill.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Lost SRV found!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Closest suns I’ve ever seen. New background time.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Careful when dropping into SLEGI VP-C C1-0, I singed my fuel scoop a little.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I made a rookie mistake. I saw the Cr5 mil payout, and didn’t check to see where I was delivering the cargo. So, this is my life now.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Spending Cr800 million on a Cutter is worth it to never have to fly a Type-9 again. Change my mind.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Lavigny's Legion and The Fall of Nova Imperium

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Hello, everybody,

    as a squadron we do everything to keep the players attracted to the game.

    Lavigny's Legion offers a lot of "orders" for everyone who starts the game and doesn't know what to do. Simply imagine, that you are part of that military organisation and you receive a mission from your Centurion or Praetor.

    The campaign against Nova Imperium was very cool, and has now been documented in the current issue of Sagittarius Eye starting on page 14: https://sagiarchive.buanzo.org/26_Q1%203306.pdf

    Have fun with the read.

    That "head cinema" when playing is one of the reasons why I still enjoy playing. The Legion is the body around the bony skeleton of Elite Dangerous. And if you are interested to become part of the Emperor's houseguard: https://inara.cz/squadron/85/

    Imperial Greetings,

    Praetor Darth Vater

    submitted by /u/Darth_Vater_LL
    [link] [comments]

    Got rained out today, so I’m doing some LTD mining to get my mind off everything going on right now. Meet my co-commander, Bella Flatface. She’s extra clingy today. (Short story in comments)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    So, according to the article our supermassive black hole is starting to eat again... Would be cool for explorers in ED to experience these small bouts of eating a star... Maybe the scientists could find out a time-pattern and we could make events to watch in-game. Thoughts?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Resource extraction site won't show up after disengagement. It even has mass locked in lower right.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    AXI Debrief 19MAR2020 - Thank you Loose Screws,Guardian Weapon Choice,Second Double Hydra Solo Kill!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I made it to my first black hole. Leaving supercruise and seeing this made me jump

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment