• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 04, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 04, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 04, 2020)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday was my first day on Elite: Dangerous... It was amazing.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    This game is ideal desktop background generator

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    A BIG shout-out to the sound engineers

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I think, it's time to post a big shout-out to FDev's sound engineers.

    Everybody is posting screenshots and videos, but it is hard to post sound examples - actually, it isn't exactly hard, but it isn't common.

    So it may seem, that the sound often stays in the shadow of the graphics, which in my opinion is not deserved.

    FDev, please let me tell you, that the sound of ED is as excellent as the graphics are.

    This should be posted every now and then.

    The two together plus the lore plus the love for details plus .... is, what makes ED what it is.

    A triple CHEERIO to the makers of Elite!!!

    submitted by /u/Lorien_I
    [link] [comments]

    The Guardians

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Fuel Rats are heroes

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I ran out of fuel in space today, in what was a huge rookie mistake. But the elite dangerous community is wonderful and thanks to the Fuel Rats, I have been able to save the cargo and the ship. Therefore, Fuel Rats I salute you

    submitted by /u/filos54
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes I like putting an SRV bay on my sidewinder

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Proud Owner of the Hutton Orbital Landing Badge ... a trip Ill never forget!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Brave Sir Robin

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    flying next to an inhabited planet

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Just arrived to this system and the star said hi

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    First time using ship kits for my deep space explorer. This configuration looks like it's a transformer. I love it~

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Take my discovery and file it under..... funky

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Me and the boys doing some trading

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    On my first exploration trip: this doesn't seem ominous at all

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Tellurium Gardens. this is a Tellurium farm I found on my last expedition.System:HEGE FF-R D4-10 , Planet: BCD 1 A [Happy Farming]

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Found my first pulsar the other day

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Can you guys believe I wasn't interested in exploration at first?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Ready to play lets do some cargo-conda mission. Fully armed, 50ly jump 330t cargo. Love this ship. What do you prefer for cargo missions if you want: Can jump, Can defend itself and reasonable amount of cargo space?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Just finished earning my first powerplay module and loaded up with pack hounds. What module should I work towards next?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Seeing Double!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Ringed water world with zero landmass.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    New Surface Vechicles

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Please add some new surface vechicles for players to utilize. For these I mean hovercraft, heavy transport vechicles, light jeeps, new SRVs, for short all sorts of vechicles which could be used in lots of ways, from fighting to carrying lots of good or just player transport.

    submitted by /u/ServalKitteh
    [link] [comments]

    Proud anaconda noises

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    why there is people with fully engineered ship going for noobs

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    i was farming for my fed rank and with my Diamondback Explorer and some one keep following me and keep killing me with his Krait MkII I don't even have a hardpoint in my ship
    I just don't know why he doing that

    submitted by /u/i_Md49
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment