• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 04, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 04, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 04, 2020)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    @EliteDangerous: "Generation Ship: Hyperion. Location: Lalande 2966. Find the logs to discover more."

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    After 13 hours on my PC CMDR, I finally got my favorite ship. The glorious Python

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Elite Dangerous is 6.24 euros on Humble Bundle for 5 days

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Eerily Earth-like desert, if not for the lack of atmosphere.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Beating your Carrier to destination never gets old

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Eclipsed.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    While ship interiors will be cool once they come out, I feel like no ones talking about the on-foot shipyards

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Like seriously wouldn't it feel so cool to actually walk up to your Cutter once you actually have enough money instead of just looking on a menu?

    submitted by /u/SpaceBoi01
    [link] [comments]

    I want to believe.., Odyssey

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Finally made it to Hutton Orbital on a mission run for 7 mil only got interdicted by an NPC once towards the end but I made it! Got my mug too!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I've found a part of the lost crew from the ghost ship in Chukchan!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Brilliant, why i never thought it before ?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Ran into a planet accidentally with my system shuttle, thought it looked cool

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Static photo doesn't show the beauty of Sag A

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Battle scarred by my first forray into a HazRES. I was bit aware of battle damage being visible

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Remote play rules

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:13 PM PST

    "Wait till I get another plane!!! I'm gonna lay all your friends out!!! Right beside you!!!"

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Wepaa MH-V e2-5352

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:39 PM PST

    I don't think i boarded the ship correctly

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:16 AM PST

    A few pictures from two ominous Lagrange Clouds.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    I made a post of my first trip to Hutton a week or so ago, and someone wondered how much the mug would be worth in Colonia. The answer is not as much as I hoped.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Exploring the big Void.. Such beauty!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Witch Head Nebula Science Center - POI

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Is a fleet carrier worth it?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:53 AM PST

    CMDR's, are fleet carriers worth the price and upkeep? I have a few ships I'd like to move all at once, and I'd like to push out of the bubble. My thoughts on how I'd use it are to park outside of hazres zones to hunt (without limping back a large distance), find mining rings, and finally start upping my exploration rank. If any of you have better uses than mine is love to hear them or if you think I should just be a real CMDR and punch my way out of the bubble in my longer range ship, let me know.

    Fly Fast. Fly Dangerous. Fly with Rebuy.

    submitted by /u/capthwk
    [link] [comments]

    i love seismic charge mining, just so satisfying, so...i ask....

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:47 AM PST

    is there anything that's worth mining that you use seismic charges with? or what's the most valuable? still void opals or should i switch it up?

    edit: the reason i love it so much is cause i play this game exclusively in vr, with a controller, i love the sounds, like the charges going off, the asteroid cracking abreaking apart, the ice that covers my ship when it gets cold as hell, or even the visuals, seeing tghe explosions go off, how foggy it gets....it's honestly one of the single most calming things i've ever done in VR, and i want more but still having something relatively profitable to make off of it

    edit 2: i don't relaly have anyone to play this game with, and i know it's not the most co-op game ever but if anyone ever wants to wing up let me know, even if it's just shooting the shit over comms on a mining expidition (i'll post my cmdr name here in my next edit)

    submitted by /u/TobyAcid
    [link] [comments]

    Working on unlocking guardian slf

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment