• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "The Rookie"

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Just arrived at Sagittarius A for the first time. Totally worth it!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I've seen countless ED videos on YouTube and I finally bought it yesterday on sale. Loving it so much! So much to do and learn. I flew to a random spot in space. Suddenly, a ship is engaging a wanted ship outta nowhere so I help out, and I received a 300.000CR reward and bought this badboy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Comin through....move your Asp.....

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    So surviving by the skin of my hull plating became a thing today...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    One month in and made my first billion

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    FOR THE MUG!!!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Checks out.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Type 10 Defender - In Black - the H.M.S. Concordia - Imperial Combat Cargo Hauler - to me these ships kinda give me a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III vibe tbh...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    The sheer size of Betelgeuse never fails to amaze me.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Other people: Take screenshots of Neutron Stars & Black Holes... Me: Look at the light reflection on this!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:34 AM PST

    The great abyss.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Didn't Know That Canopy Could Freeze

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    My turn to brag: Colonia trip, 350m in exploration data credit, and promotion to Elite...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    I planned to move to colonia, but I love exploring so much I just sailed on by....

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    ExploraConda Tech Noir out in the Crescent Sector docked at Medusa’s Rock ready to set out... some last minute fettling binning off a spare fuel tank.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:29 AM PST

    For a class project we had to create a video using only sounds and music we created so I decided to make an Elite Dangerous machinima!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    First time leaving The Bubble! Here's the California Nebula [4K]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:17 AM PST

    What does the Flight Control say when docking?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    o7 everyone, today I wondered if the flight control that verifies your landing permission mentions corresponding letters/calls. For example when I dock, it says "DeLacy, Bravo, India, Oscar", which are my current ship's manufacturer and the first three letters of my name (ingame) in the NATO alphabet. Is that the case with everyone else? Looking forward to honest answers :D

    Stay safe CMDRs o7

    submitted by /u/BioCorny
    [link] [comments]

    First experience getting ganked

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    I've been actively playing this game for a month now, wasn't doing anything else with the holiday anyway since I can't go anywhere. Been reading this sub and noticed how people complained about gankers from time to time, but never ran into any.

    Well except for today, but I guess visiting Farseer on a Sunday evening was kinda asking for it. I jumped into the system, was browsing the transactions tab for Farseer's location, when I got interdicted. So I keep hitting "next target" until it finally focussed on the ship in red on the radar. Fer-de-lance. Elite. "Cmdr". Oh shi-

    What followed was the longest interdiction minigame I've had so far. Didn't know it actually started to speed up after a while. In the end, I lost and dropped into local space. All pips to engine, rest to shields, and blasted off while waiting for FSD cooldown. As expected my shields got melted in the first few hits (fucking hell the engineering grind sure does pay it seems) but after that my frantic boosting and wiggling kept the guy behind me away long enough for me to jump back into supercruise.

    A minute later I got interdicted again but this time I managed to evade it pretty easily. Next I reached the planet and landed at Farseer's. That was quite the thrill!

    After applying some engineering to my thrusters and shields, I dusted off. After which some douchenozzle hanging above the station in a Krait shot out my shields, and I crashed myself into the station's tower in a panicked evasion manouvre. Boom goes my Python and I'm left with a 8M Cr rebuy. Sigh, the highs and lows of this game...

    submitted by /u/Clavus
    [link] [comments]

    I 3D printed my favorite shop!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    "A sleek, iridescent, and very dangerous creature gracefully slicing through the void." - Some British naturalist, probably.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    That was fun, let's not do it again.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Hmmm the arrow pointing to Raxxla or just another takeaway?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment