• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Autodock in progress

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:17 AM PST

    First time playing, got to a bright system and thought of this meme.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Apparently, if you leave holo-me quickly enough, this will happen. Works good as a meme template!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:30 AM PST

    A look at how much extra space is left after using maximum cargo capacity

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    wait

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    ○ O oOo

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:54 AM PST

    My God It's Full of Stars

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:45 PM PST

    I pick blue team.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Uhm... do you want to know how i got these scars?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:20 PM PST

    250 hrs: Anaconda... 416 hrs: Federal Corvette!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Was doing some errands around the bubble and managed to catch this eclipse by accident

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Davs Hope in Open

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    I just wanted to share something that happened a few minutes ago at Davs Hope.

    There I was, gathering materials, jumping between the modes as I went, to get as many as possible, when disaster struck. I manged to get stuck on a building, and couldn't get free. Relogging the modes didn't help, and was only getting me stuck further above the ground.

    Reluctantly I switched to Open, knowing full well I could be destroyed, as I was earlier this afternoon.

    I checked the contacts, no sign of trouble. A Sidewinder and Asp were in the vicinity. I sent out a Mayday for assistance, and they both came to my aid. The Asp nudging me upwards until I was freed from my inept driving prison.

    I would love to know what they were thinking when they saw the SRV pretty much floating there, with one wheel in the wall, and no way out, it must have been an amusing if slightly confusing sight, but I am mostly just grateful they came and dislodged me.

    Many thanks Cmdrs, your actions have slightly restored my faith in Open play again! o7!

    Cmdr ENTR0PY1984.

    submitted by /u/Entropy84
    [link] [comments]

    Hit by a drunk driver...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Showdown at the roof of the galaxy

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:09 AM PST

    New Year, New Discoveries Final Mass Jump!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    How would country flags look in imperial style? Well, here you have! It took me around an hour or so to make this

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:27 AM PST

    XBOX Remote Play ��

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    I know I shouldn't, but I can't stop using my Type-10

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:48 PM PST

    My first mkII is a beauty

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:07 AM PST

    The OPA and Mars High are in an Alliance thanks to me. Who’s down to smuggle some stealth tech?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    I did it for the mugs!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Aside from walking around planets and space stations, anyone else not not looking forward to the upcoming grind in Odyssey?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Honestly, the idea of walking around is the only thing I'm excited for. Gearing up for FPS game play is something I'm probably not going to be a part of. If they get the space stations and planetary walking right it'll be worth my $60. Here's hoping.....

    submitted by /u/jersey5b
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment