• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    'Elite' Anaconda vs my John Cena Corvette

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Been playing for a month now, just engineered my corvette to the maximum I can as of now and damn, it's been a while since I've had this much fun in a game, heres a small clip of me deleting an unshielded(?) conda like its a sidewinder

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:52 AM PST

    how to tell a system is good for mining

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Yeah its cool but... I GOT STUCK THERE!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Just started the engineering grind, here's some footage of me on an SRV grinding crashed Anaconda materials

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:35 AM PST

    A fat sparrow exploring the void https://youtu.be/CpFQ1gKgCS4

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PST

    My best find !

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:55 AM PST

    Perhaps not all passengers are boring

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:02 AM PST

    So... I bought the hull.... anyone got any easy Combat builds for her??? I'm trying to learn Comvat and chosen the Mamba as the base..Any and all builds(PvE) will be considered... Thanks Cmdrs o7

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Cool black hole inside planetary nebula

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Made my first trip to Hutton Orbital to deliver some data, they gave me a lucrative mission to deliver data to someplace called Weinbaum City. I should start looking at the galaxy map before accepting these jobs.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Today I learned I could freecam so I took my first screenshot! How is it?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:54 PM PST

    He must've been a lovely individual

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:45 PM PST

    This game is so beautiful. A simple mining session. Ship name "Laniakea". Safe travels CMDRs. O7

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:24 AM PST

    I came across a Stream deck keyboard article and I found these two devices next to it. Where can I acquire these and what are they called? I'm having trouble finding them.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PST

    A selfie with Mr.Black hole (first discovered by me)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Whoever did the sound direction in this game is a gem

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Im fairly new to the game, and it just sounds so good. the engines, space ambience, the weapons. Love it.

    submitted by /u/YakovAU
    [link] [comments]

    This game has unexpected 'wow' moments

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:23 AM PST

    Landed on a planet a few hundred lightyears from the bubble. Now i just need to figure out how to re-dock my scarab to my ship

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PST

    My gaming family -- FPS fans -- are getting pretty stoked for Odyssey, so I built a Crusader ready to fight and ship them around once we're able to go boots on the ground. Can't wait!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:45 AM PST

    5.5MM away from a Neutron Star... Beautiful

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Played Elite in VR yesterday...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Whoa boy, you really don't get to appreciate how massive the ships are until you're inside the cockpit. It's so mind boggling. Getting close to nav beacons something I always thought was just tiny turns out to huge. I haven't done anything too crazy yet, just a couple black box recoveries. Auto docking in VR is absolutely nuts to butts, everything is spinning and you're just along for the ride. It's great. 10/10 would recommend.

    submitted by /u/Ch0p-Ch0p
    [link] [comments]

    Bevare of a "bug" when using HOTAS+XBOX controller. My bindings failed to load due to the xbox controller was turned off. When I tried to launch, instead of supercruise, I turned my FA off, started rolling and crashed my ship, ending my 2500+ly exploration trip outside the bubble.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Decided to visit a Lagrange Cloud today, and needless to say. I wasn't disappointed.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment