• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my hands on a Corvette. God i love this ship.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    First time mining deep core , 50 000 000 CR and one cool picture

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    It's not much, but I'm happy to finally have my mark in the game :D

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Finally after 7-8 months of waiting for a package to arrive from postage hell, i got my dream H.O.T.A.S. from logitech. (Duck for scale)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    I have to say, I was pretty proud of this one. A good, clean, FA Off landing

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    My latest drawing "Cobra mk III"

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Last Image i took before leaving HIP 104643

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I, uhm, I am mining, just let me go, will you? I am not interested what YOU do for living.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Are thargoid orbital stations a possibility?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Absolutely humongous rings I found today

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    200+ Hours in finally and I have an ELW with my name on it!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    My friend @LaikaSobers on Twitter made this for me over the weekend. Based on my CMDRs attire in game. Check her out if you might want something yourself.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    The new HOTAS feels good, man

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    My opinion, using different types of collectors will be more cool!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    The Great Explorer

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Anybody else think ground bases should have an exit?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Surely we should be able to walk out a door or airlock on ground installations? Maybe have a lift that takes you down to the surface?

    submitted by /u/lslsospso
    [link] [comments]

    Light and Shadow in Tenuous Atmospheres (Odyssey Alpha)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Just Made it to Colonia

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Not the best screen shot you will ever see. But I like it.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    After many many days and countless hours I finally achieved the Rank of Rear Admiral..it was worth it, but I may have space madness now o7

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Fought a Cyclops using the camera suite

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I took my Challenger out to play with some Thargoids.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    A had an insane dream about Elite Dangerous

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    I have to tell you about my dream last night. So I am making a jump into a new system in Kepler's Crest, around 15k lightyears away from Sol. This is the area where I have actually been around for the last months. I get to the system and there are many stars and planets around me. When I open my Full Spectrum System Scanner, it says that there are over 11600 astronomical bodies in this system including even a Black Hole, which I am really scared of in my dream. The main star is quite big, it has 300 times the size of the sun. It is dark-green and looks solid, like a planet. There are so many stars and everything in a very small space around my ship, so that my ship feels very shaky and I can't use my FSS Scanner. (I wanted to scan every single planet) I want to get a safe distance from all the stars, so I roam around in the system, but it just doesn't end. There are astronomical objects as far as the eye can see. Huge ones, small ones, in every colour imaginable. And the black hole freaks me out the most, it could be anywhere.

    Yeah and then my alarm clock rang and I woke up. My head hurt and I was trying to do something on my phone. But the dream was so tiring for me, that I had to go to sleep again.

    submitted by /u/YaTheyKnowMe
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found the perfect HUD colors too

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    [Odyssey] TIL you can deploy all your SRVs at the same time if you have bigger Planetary Vehicle Hangar

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment