• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got something in your eye. Stuemao FW-W F1-2976. BH+B&T types.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    After 4 years and 1.3 million light years, I have done what King Arthur never did: I have found my Holy Grail, an undiscovered red supergiant

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Divergence - little thing i made

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Accidentally sold my ship! TLDR; Frontier is awesome

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    So I have this ship - it's inexpensive and has kind of limited uses. It's an Adder. I love this ship, even though I have 21 other ships. I painted it to look like a next-gen NASA Space Shuttle and I just love feeling like I can go do NASA things in it. I was transferring my fleet to my new home station in Wat Yu (Yes, you.) and I accidentally clicked on "Sell Remote Ship" and then clicked "Confirm".

    NOOOO! I should have had coffee before I started this process.

    Frontier support to the rescue! One humbling email and 24 hours later, my Space Shuttle is back at the station, engineered modules and all!

    Thanks so much to Frontier for being awesome and fostering this awesome community, and thank you, Ikaros!

    submitted by /u/Jaxxblade
    [link] [comments]

    New to game, first attempt to core mining...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Damn my Conda is HUGE!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    As per usual, multiplayer in Odyssey is at a bare minimum to be functional

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    They are at the cusp of having something that could have a lot of potential, but multiplayer in Odyssey feels seriously lacking. I am hoping these issues get resolved by the final release but only time will tell.
    1. Still can't fit a team of 4 on a single large ship (Cutter)
    2. Can't find any team missions
    3. Missions fail on death. If 1 person is doing a mission and the other team mates are just helping, that means that 1 person needs to be very careful
    4. If the pilot of the ship dies, any crew in SRVs die as well along with the SRVs, which probably includes SLFs
    5. When crew die, they respawn...not with the ship... either on a planet or station
    6. If four ships are parked around a settlement, you do not know which ship is yours on the compass
    7. There is no loot sharing, so it is every man for himself when scavenging.
    This last one is a bit of a side topic but I feel like the suit classes do not make for interesting Team gameplay. For example the scavenger suit can carry the most consumable items, but you cannot pick and choose how many of each thing you want to carry. You should be able to make Support classes that can drop lots of health, energy or ammo. Maybe you should be able to take away your grenades to carry more of those things.

    submitted by /u/teeth_03
    [link] [comments]

    The new Orbis Starport in HIP 10792: Crimson Exchange

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I was exploring the cat paw nebula before returing to the bubble and i find this memorial, not knowing what this was about, i searched on the subreddit and find out that is a memorial for a cmdr cat that passed away, that's sad, u/Progenitor001 if you are still in this sub i'm sorry for your loss

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Monoraaaail!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    They:"Elite Dangerous isnt scary" me:

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    The absolute SIZE of the Beluga is insane

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    The Spirograph Nebula is probably my favorite place I've been to so far in Elite

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    I Took Your Advice, Bought a DBX, and Started Scanning Every System On My Way To Colonia

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    A solar eclipse on a random planet somewhere in an unknown part of our Galaxy.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    My first asteroid base. I love these things.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    So, my favorite planet in Odyssey so far:

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    The Odyssey graphics improvements are really highlighted on reflective paint jobs

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Anybody realize this on fleet carriers. Live game. Not odyssey

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    I recently got my Cutter and decided to commit to my favorite ship. I love it! I've not used ARX before, but I'm glad to support FDev in this way.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Recharge time? Never heard of it.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    After a long journey, I finally reached Sag A*.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    My first time getting out to explore (5000ly engineer unlock grind) and I mapped an unscanned Earthlike. Had to take a pic to commemorate the occasion!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Going to Hutton

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment