• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This game is gorgeous!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Docking with FA off can be so satisfying!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    It's not elegant, and I'm no Evil Knievel, but I'm sure as heck proud of my mid crash SRV repairs.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    So, this was interesting.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    After ~600 hours, i finally have my first Elite rank yeey!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    I made this back when superpowers were first announced.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    You guys keep killing goids, I'll make sure these guys get home safe

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    ...Check ignition...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    After lots of 3D printing, I’m ready for Odyssey! o7

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Approaching Titan's Daughter

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    As requested here is the Orca

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Well, I tip my hat to Frontier support

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Last night, I had the misfortune of having my DBX nosedive into the ground and self destruct whilst gathering mats in my SRV during another exploration journey.

    After posting about it, one helpful soul (/u/TheOfficialRadium) suggested I reach out to Frontier support. Well not only did they respond within 24 hours, they reinstated my DBX so I could call it in and escape the planetary confines - without losing the hours and hours of exploration data is accrued.

    As I'm posting this, I've just left the planet and continued my journey to unlock my exploration Elite.

    Support teams usually don't get much recognition, but in this case they definitely deserve it.

    submitted by /u/psychkotic
    [link] [comments]

    To the CMDR with the Krait Mk2 who just blew up my vacant AspX at Dav's Hope

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I hope you're proud of yourself. You drove your SRV past mine after I asked for help getting it unstuck, went back to your ship and opened fire knowing full well I could do fuck all about it, and for what? Can't have been the challenge of combat, obviously, and I'm an explorer with no cargo so it can't have been piracy (thanks for wiping 70 jumps' worth of data and first mappings, by the way), so it was what, just cruelty? Spite?

    You're the kind of player that makes new players feel unwelcome, I hope you know that.

    submitted by /u/Libertine-Angel
    [link] [comments]

    I would kill for FDev to add a filter on the galaxy map to see systems where I had a first discovery

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    That's it. That's the post.

    I recently started playing Elite again (played at release a few months then stopped and played in 2017 then stopped and dove back in recently.

    My biggest regret is not having kept the logs (and not having used any sync apps before). I did a fair bit of exploration and I'd like to find back a few of these old systems I left my name on :'(

    submitted by /u/kikuchad
    [link] [comments]

    Boom

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Ringwraith

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Hot peduncles!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Piracy is dead thanks to gankers

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Some time ago there were some pirates that stopped you and asked about some cargo or something. Only in the case of no compliance they would engage in combat. It was actually good and fun to role play a little, or even try to escape if you wanted to.

    But lately there is only gankers. There is no role play, no fun at all. They are just sending everyone to play solo.

    It's quite sad that a game advertised as a mmorpg is actually a solo game with some kind of shared background, since 99% of the random encounters with cmdrs are just a waste of time. These people don't even answer to any kind of chat or anything. It's plain stupid if you ask me, just a complete waste of time to even try. And for new players it must be a huge slap in the face to be killed in a second while in a starter ship for no reason at all. Probably they don't even know what's going on.

    Dear Reddit community, is there any way to improve this situation or should we just stick to not playing in open?

    submitted by /u/inmortra
    [link] [comments]

    Placeholder model for Thargoid Titan found in latest update code

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    I'm really glad I got into this game, exploration leads to some beautiful sights

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Well after 2 weeks in the black finally got my name on an Earth Like World.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Thargoid attack deep inside the bubble at Lwalama AB 2

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Artemis Lodge suffers the wrath of the Thargoids.....again.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I know it s not good, dont kill me please

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    After 4 months of little AX, I have returned and killed 7 Hydras, at once. The first Heptuple Hydra solo.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment