• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sure, Odyssey has it's problems. But being able to see my friend while he's looking out the window in the bar while I'm in my ship is pretty damn cool. I love this game!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Facts don’t care about your feelings

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Feeling cute, might faceplant into starport later, idk

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Probably the coolest bug I saw so far

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Sold the data on this system I just discovered, Two guardian sites, a water world, and Notable stellar Phenomenon Col 173 Sector GH-L d8-31 the bookmarked planet in screenshot is the one with ruins.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    My Wonderful Little LEGO Anaconda

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I can finally retire and go back to my one true passion. Whaling.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Discovered some mollusks trying to make space babies way off in the Norma Arm. The lighting was right out of a horror movie!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    One of the best vistas i've seen so far.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    While on my trip I managed to find an undiscovered system with an elw in it and 2 other terraformable high metal content worlds orbiting it! All undiscovered

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    So, I found a planet made of chocolate-chip ice cream...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Inside of the closed, immovable guardian doors. What does this mean to you? (pic credit to CMDR exodus2292)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    What I do when I'm scared in my SRV

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Finally @ 2M CR earned with my Adder!!!! CobraMKIII might be next ship

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Never dreamed in a million light seconds I would find a system like this.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    so, first of all, As soon as I sell the data I will post info about this system. only about 1100ly from bubble.

    totally unscanned previously,

    had a water world,

    notable stellar phenomena, (omfg bucket list item check and check)

    AND TWO FRICKIN ANCIENT RUINS. just ruins with no like, machine. but still. I was JAAAAAZZZZED \

    a question to the more experienced explorers, what do I Need to do at the sites to effectively scan them for interesting/new data for the community? only ever thing I have done at guardian sites were follow specific guides on getting blueprints/materials.

    submitted by /u/skelingtonking
    [link] [comments]

    Trip to Colonia diary,day 2: Parked my ship for the day 945,22ly from Sol and above the galactic plane

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Black holes are terrifying.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    One of my goals while exploring was to find a black hole and fly through/around it. I just found a black hole today, but I'm terrified of them. I've read and watched people have absolutely no problems/issues when flying near them. That was not my experience.

    I decided that I'd do a flyby to see how big it was, but it was in a close orbit to a nearby star, so I couldn't really gauge how big it was without getting in the exclusion zone of the nearby star. I decide that I'll fly through the edge of the black hole just to see what it's like. I didn't expect it to be so warped and weird, but it wasn't too bad. I did another pass, but closer this time. All of a sudden my heat jumps to 100% and I'm dropped out of low wake.

    So here I am in the middle of a black hole that's bigger than I thought, overheating, my perspective is warped to hell, and my fsd is on cooldown. Luckily, I had a heatsink, so I managed to cooldown and jump away with minimal damage.

    So what was your guy's first experience with black holes like?

    submitted by /u/RuggyMasta
    [link] [comments]

    Calm music and the expanse of space is the best way to stop hyperactivity

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    PSA: Quick reminder of AMD FSR settings

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    That face you make when you get first footfall but the planet is dangerous and wants to kill you.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    From the strange and beautiful... I wonder if this has "medicinal" properties.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    On my way back from Felicity, freshly overcharged power plant and FSD, time to take a drink

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment