• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Developer Update 3 - August

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Cruising THROUGH the planet rings in supercruise

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I will never get tired of watching fleet carriers jump

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I, too, am finally making the trip to Hutton Orbital... BUT IN AN APEX!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    On my way to LHS 3447 and found... This? Can anyone enlighten me (lol) on what the hell this is? It seemed to be a star.. Maybe going supernova?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Eye of the Dolphin

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Just unlocked the Eagle. (Newb here)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    back in the black. some pics from 1 week in the deep

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    (New player here) I love how you can take over manual control and speed past traffic as the station beeps annoyedly at you.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    I got a viper Mk 4 and I'm looking to upgrade. Any recommendations of ships?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I am going to open a domain and start working on a website dedicated to having information and tutorials on blackbox salvage missions.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I have a lot of experience with these missions specifically and have noticed from reddit and frontier forums that they are heavily misunderstood and swept under the rug as risky, wonky, non profitable missions. I aim to change that understanding. I'd like to know what some common or specific questions about these missions are as a starting point, so if anyone is curious about them or has had issues with them in the past please let me know.

    EDIT: Please only answer with questions about these missions. Any further suggestions that this is a waste of time polite or otherwise will not be deleted or blocked but they will be ignored.

    I understand that to some people these missions may not seem like they require refining or are at all nuanced but this is exactly the kind of misunderstanding I'd like to address.

    I also realize that it may only be for a niche set of players but I've explained the nuances of these missions to even long time players in this sub more than a few times and it occured to me that it would be nice to have a dedicated tutorial for these missions with a collection of information, as far as I have seen there isn't really anything like that out there for black box salvage missions and if there is it's all spread out. Even the fandom doesn't offer everything there is to consider about these missions.

    I learned the nuances on my own and I think I go about the process a little differently than others might and there could be beneficial information in that process to someone looking to get into these missions early game, it's a great way to start out. I enjoy doing them and even if my domain is only ever viewed by a handful of people it's still worth my time.

    If it doesn't help you, you're not interested, or you don't see a point in this then that's fine, just stop wasting your time telling me it isn't worth mine.

    submitted by /u/spilly_sock_spock
    [link] [comments]

    Found my first undiscovered ELW last night!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Layover at the Anchorage

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    My friend rage quit.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Yall, I get this game isn't for noobs, but my friend rage quit and uninstalled the game over the dumbest shit He was very good at mining but got bored. Wanted to try something else out. So he tried combat. Not bad at it, but did no research on how to get the best payouts, and died a few times because he doesn't want to learn how to combat.

    Then he tried trading. Was all fun and games until he got interdicted, and blown up. So I told him about Robigo runs, since those are relatively safer. Nah. Too boring he says.

    Idk it just kinda frustrates me seeing my friend quit over shit he absolutely has control of, but no its the game punishing him. Sorry. I just needed to rant.

    For clarity, this happened over the course of one day/evening. I'm NOT raggin on him, just frustrates me/makes me sad to see him go.

    submitted by /u/Gherrely
    [link] [comments]

    Despite its shortcomings this game really does serve up some gorgeous scenes

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Can't Stop The Signal, imperial courier class, currently assigned exploration duties and loadout.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Fleet carrier "Sp.cicindel 01" you saved me from myself.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I slammed my fat ass into a planet and brought myself to 22% hull capacity. I was content to keep going on my trek when during a scan I found your carrier with active services. So thanks, I'm not afraid to try and slam down on another planet for a while.

    submitted by /u/Avitronix
    [link] [comments]

    *Sigh* That's... far away. Great. Guess I needed the exercise.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Oh boy! Only 51 mins left…. Ive sat here for an hr and a half in super cruise waiting to get to this station!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Blew the landing window on the World of Death and got tossed around a bit by the jet cone, but made it down in one piece. Keelback is Life.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    You know what this game needs? Climbing Gear!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    The Anaconda.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Is this game worth buying

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I stumbled on this sub and have been following for a little while , I'm a huge fan of mass effect and no mans sky and I'm wondering if this is worth getting when I get done with my current runs on mass effect

    submitted by /u/not-a-memelord
    [link] [comments]

    Time to ReTool

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Time to ReTool

    Made double Elite this week and now looking to retool and head out into the data rich abyss for the triple crown. I would like to thank this community for all those little nuggets of knowledge that have helped me get this far. When I hit the Mystery Wall out there, I know where to come for answers.

    Stay Safe.

    https://preview.redd.it/kwomhatu8rk71.jpg?width=1168&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=07cf92e4cc934564ca22357d44cd8e8d60386999

    submitted by /u/Biscuit_Delivery
    [link] [comments]

    how to land at a station with FA off and rotational correction off

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment