• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 14, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey Update 8 - Upcoming Features

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    I thought this was a cool picture that I wanted to share with you guys.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Did the first time seeing this scare the absolute shit out of anyone else or just me?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Just making sure you dont forget!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    My first 5,000 ly voyage begins!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    My blueprints- deck plans of LAKON Type 6 Explorer and Cargo variants.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Wireframe linocut print today

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Found Dredger, feelin good!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Only now did I realize that the stations have trucks

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    How are you doing fellow commanders? I just started playing this game a week ago and I have been playing for 5-8 hours every day consistently. I feel like when I am falling asleep I can hear FSD charging. I am in love with this game and I LOVE everything about it.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    My first journey

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Stellar Phenomena in Colonia

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    So where can a person their hands on these enzymes? Asking for a friend.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Possible story stuff afoot near Peregrina

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Edit:

    It looks like 2/3 can be explained by the standard behaviour for factions that are pushed out of every system they are in except a single, permit-locked one in order to leave the possibility of obtaining the permit. So probably(?) nothing unusual here.

    The NHSS thing does not seem to be centered around Peregrina as initially assumed, that appears to actually have been a coincidence. Instead the Thargoid bubble of 100 ly around Merope has expanded to … more than 100 ly.


    So … a few things happened today:

    1. People are finding a few Non-Human Signal Sources in systems around Peregrina (but not in Peregrina itself yet(?)). It's too far from the Pleiades to be a natural occurence.
    2. Peregrina Aristocrats have been god-handed by Frontier into the neighbouring system of HIP 18609. See how they suddenly pop up today. It's their only presence outside their home system.
    3. A new megaship has been placed in said system, the "Peregrina Gateway".

    Coincidence? I think not. Go get your Peregrina permit, you'll probably need it.

    submitted by /u/Sweaty-Difference598
    [link] [comments]

    This is, a strange design

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: I don’t like the stations

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Yes officer i know what i'm saying is grounds for being thrown out the airlock but hear me out.

    I just don't like the big dodecahedron stations. i know their in cuz that's how they were in the original but i just don't like them. i personally like the other two stations better but even then i hate how nonsensical it is to dock. instead of docking outside on the hull with like clamps and retractable boarding bridge. you go into a sealed compartment inside that's not being used for living space or open air activities but for docking ships.

    thank you for coming to my ted talk now i have a airlock to go to.

    submitted by /u/DamascusSeraph_
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found the Scriveners new ship position yet?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    So, it seems they've jumped <500ly from their last known location and the search is on to find them again. Anyone had any luck with this so far?

    submitted by /u/DiamondbackExplorer
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Imperial Station Damaged in PARESA, 4 Empire aligned factions inside

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    You could farm empire rep easy for the Imperial Cutter. Bring a big ship, buy your 3-4-5-6 Economic Cabins in the Rescue ship and some heatsink, and save those people.

    Dyson City - in PARESA

    We don't know the perpetrator yet, maybe the NMRA or Thargoid (Aegis/salvation don't report anything), or Jupiter Wrath (hit by the Federal FIA agents yesterday, but is very rare to attack the Empire instead Fed space).

    Evacuation guide, as Best ship I recommend a Low Emision 5 I.Cutter if you have the rep, this ship have enough cooldown and never overheat inside the station.

    You could collect the scrap flying inside the station, and pick mission in the Rescue Ship for extra Rep++. Use this post as reference.

    submitted by /u/Luriant
    [link] [comments]

    Occasionally Odyssey provides some spectacular scenery and geology

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I thought I'd mess with the Scrivener megaship for fun (spoiler for location), but almost puked instead

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Heading home

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Heading to a carrier on the DSSA list. Then I am headed back to the bubble to "return to humanity". Maybe I'll get a shave and a haircut after 6.7 years. I am thinking of writing a fun story to be companion of this mammoth walkabout...

    At the least I plan on buying an SRV.

    I sincerely hope the carrier is there when I get arrive. I am at 60% hull and some modules down in the 70% range. I am out of repair bots.

    I am about 7k LY out from HSRC Deep Thought. Just a hop skip and "jump" (ugh).

    For some background if you are curious:

    Recent Post

    Older Posts

    Wish me luck...I might need it.

    submitted by /u/NonyoSC
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever engineered a ship that you're afraid to fly? I have. Twice. Not sure why I'm scared to use them. I must crush this fear with my iron will! Kidding, I kid! I'll always be a big chicken :D

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    PENUMBRA | Flight across the totally eclipsed Achelous 8a | Cmdr SER XAV | FA Off | Elite Horizons

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    An AI-Generated Thargoid Interceptor.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment