• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 16, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    8 hour car trip ahead. Rate my setup

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    To the guy who was mesmerised by a 56-body system

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    To this day I wonder... why do I have a sticker instead of cables in my Keelback?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Hey look. Look! Quadruple Elite baby:)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    Why do these rings exist? I'm really curious what their function ? is for housing? , is it for agriculture ? what is their purpose? And why build a ring While you can do all these things in a station ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    First trip to a Guardian Site... awesome experience!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Something piscine by Douglas Adams

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Folks. Just to let you know this will be my final post here on the ED subreddit. I've decided to "move on" from ED for 2022. Look out for a last little in-game tour from me prior to year end (In Horizons, not Odyssey) if you fancy it.

    Thanks to all of you who've journeyed with me, supported me, brought my books, made me chuckle, shot me down, rescued me and advised me on how to fly my spaceships. It's been a blast and will remain a fond memory for me for many years to come. 9 years is a pretty good run for a computer game. Pastures new and all that.

    If you do need to contact me you can reach me via www.drewwagar.com

    Right on, Commanders and o7.

    Cheers,

    Drew.

    submitted by /u/drewwagar
    [link] [comments]

    How to get an SRV unstuck...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I'm telling you, docking computers were secretly made by thargoids to sabotage as many ships as they can-

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I parked on top of a lava spout so I could have a look at the heat vents of my asp!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Have been playing with custom graphics override settings in Odyssey. Bumping textures up on the planets and nebulae helps immersion, adding 3 zeros to the total number of stars displayed even more so. Next stop Sag A!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    glide failed too steep :(

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Thanks to all of the fine people that participated in the last community goal I was finally able to buy a carrier. Here is the USCSS ELLEN RIPLEY.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    That was almost bad. Gonna need new space pants.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    We all know someone...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Toaster Strudel Thargoid!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    My LAKON Type 6 - Passenger varinat blueprints. Now I have completed LAKON T6 as Cargo, Explorer and Passenger variant plus old Blueprints of Dolphin as Explorer, Passenger in First Class, Business, Economy Class variants and Orca in Explorer and Passenger variants.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Went to the Pleiades for the bugs, ended up staying for the views

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Took this a little while ago for a community goal. One of my favourite photos.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Secret room at front of a FDL. Possible leading to the frontal observation room

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Would you pay the price of a full expansion for ship interiors?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Just as the title says, would you? How much would you be willing to pay? What content would you expect? New gameplay? Seamless transitions between on foot and ships? EVA?

    submitted by /u/UlyssesGaillard
    [link] [comments]

    This where I go for the free Python, right?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Friendship Drive Charging....

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    I'm sorry, I should know this. But what the heck is CQC?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment