• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020Odyssey

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    9 years ago I got the news.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:23 PM PST

    who?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:49 AM PST

    Cockpit accessories are never enough

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Battle in the Pleiades. I love this game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:03 PM PST

    How to Pick a Home Station

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Finally, the Rank grind is over! Empire already done.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Sagittarius A*, Beagle/Salome's Reach, and Colonia, all in one trip. In that order.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Can someone give me advice on galactic powers and who I should pledge allegiance too

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:38 AM PST

    First Neutron star. This game is awesome.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Found a earth like world. Only took 308 hours and 82,427 LY's traveled.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Exploring odyssey

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Wear and tear..

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:28 PM PST

    On the last leg of a 7,000 LY expedition

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Brand new to the game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Good afternoon. Brand new to elite dangerous after a decade playing eve. Seeing as I'm just. It finishing the mandatory training I'm the beginning I was looking for general tips, ways to get started things to that effect, ships to strive for. In eve I played mostly Caldaei missile boats so any help along those lines IF applicable in Elite would be awesome thank you all in advance

    submitted by /u/DeathCultJester
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for the space bus never gets old

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:05 AM PST

    Landable Planets with liquid or lake of some sort , is there any ?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:13 PM PST

    hi CMDR s

    is there any planet with any kind of liquid which is landable in the game ?

    submitted by /u/Bighand_khan
    [link] [comments]

    2 star system with 1 Earth like world and 3 water worlds. I remember now why I played this game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:48 AM PST

    The wait continues... August vs Novemeber

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Please help anyone.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:08 PM PST

    I got instant interdiction twice in a row and had no money and had to get a sidewinder in the starting area. It won't let me get quests for money and it won't let me leave because I don't have pass to be there. Please help me if there is any way to do that please I beg of you tell me. Because as far as I know I'm softlocked.

    submitted by /u/jedicicle
    [link] [comments]

    I have an idea and I want some input. I'm thinking of starting the AGI. Anti-Ganker-Initiative.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:11 PM PST

    Before I get into this, yes I do know solo mode exists.

    So as the title suggests I am thinking of starting a new organization called the AGI. Anti-Ganker-Initiative. With the increase of ganker reports I have been seeing on this sub I came up with an idea.

    A service that has combat commanders accompany other commander for what ever reason to act as basically bodyguards. How it would work is before setting out a commander Would tell us what they need guards for and we would dispatch a suitable number of players. And the players assigned to the commander would protect them from any danger that occurs until the commander is finished and safe. And this service would most likely be free but I'm still thinking on that part. So what are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/House----KEEPING
    [link] [comments]

    'dusa bit me, but i bit back harder.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Odyssey controls (PC)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:28 PM PST

    Hi guys I've got a quick question, I am considering buying odyssey on my pc before long since I didn't at launch but one thing that's concerning me is my controls layout I am a hotas user and anyone that's tried to play a fps with hotas will tell you its damn impossible, so I was wondering is it possible to still use my hotas for flight, and just pick up my controller for when I'm doing odyssey parts of the game or will I be forced to unplug my hotas to get my controller working, sorry if this has been asked before all I could seem to find was old posts before it was released.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/darrene933
    [link] [comments]

    Places to visit on my way to colonia on a fleet carrier?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PST

    as the title says, I'm planing to make a trip to colonia on my fleet carrier (never been there before, and I want to do some lore stuff and explore a bit), are there any places that I shouldn't miss on the way?
    o7!

    submitted by /u/JMAgr1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment