• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 09, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 09, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 09, 2019)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    September Update Patch 3

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Killed my first thargoid solo after 1.5 years of playing. Almost died picking up its loot for the reward.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    The Grind is Finally Over...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Thought this was cool

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    Dug up a screenshot I took a couple of years ago, flipped it and now it’s my phone wallpaper

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    VODEL Ad 2 -- 3D Render

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Artemis Lodge, Celaeno.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    My favorite shot of my chieftain

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    Beautiful views outside the bubble. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    Switched to PC from Xbox and was tired of sitting on my pile of money, 2nd times the charm. Only took 4 days.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    That pulsar was... WAY to intense.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    Peduncles! The sky's burning ��

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    The end of a CMDR...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Power management bug frustration during FSD repair in exploration.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Suggestion.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    The ability to click limpets in advanced maintenance and enter a numerical figure, instead of this left and right for less/more, when you have a big ship with lots of cargo space you're sat there for ages waiting for them to fill up.

    submitted by /u/Intelligence_Check
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something out there?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    I've heard some stories about a sentient civilization in the FSD locked Hyponia region. There have been a few expeditions out there, mostly to map the boundaries of the region. The only things that were found worth noting are some crashed federation beacons. This was 2 years ago though.

    Has anyone seen any updates or know anything about this region? I'd like to head out there and take a look at it myself.

    submitted by /u/Gamestar63
    [link] [comments]

    I call it, “The Beacon.”

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    I was one of the winners of the Elite 35 competition on the forums, and I never received my prize.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Ive tried contacting them, got little to no response, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Walshies
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to kill my first thargoid. And tips?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    So, I'm looking to kill my first Thargoid. I heard here's a new dashboard ornament reward that's out for turning in a heart and some meta alloys and I've been seeing it as a good excuse to actually try to kill one. I've been playing for about a year and 2 months now. But have never really indulged in thargoids due to them actually being kinda terrifying in game IMO. But I was wanting to kill one sometime soon if I can. Maybe even later today when I'm home from school.

    Can anyone tell me what exactly I would need though? I have every ship available to me if that helps. But I'm not sure what I should kit one out to be. I have about 450 million or so available to me atm for kiting a ship however I would need it to be.

    One other thing is, I'm not so sure I could even take one down by myself. Especially as my very first time killing a cyclops. I do have a friend in game but even he finds them a bit too menacing to fight himself. I play on PC, but maybe someone here could perhaps help me or run me through it?

    Sorry if this isn't exactly the right place to post or ask about this stuff. I'm not sure where else to ask though '

    submitted by /u/jaden1279
    [link] [comments]

    Beauty of Saphire Veil

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    Nicely detailed VR tour of the Imperial Cutter

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    New Players, what all does this game offer?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Me and 3 other friends are looking for a new game, one guys is really into space sims and so we are all going to give Elite a shot. What all can we expect to be able to do in this game and what should we expect to experience?

    submitted by /u/jvc576
    [link] [comments]

    Two unregestered beacons at Outotz ST-I d9-6

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    There are two unregistered beacons at Outotz ST-I d9-6, just above the planet with the three barnacle forests and one thargoid maw. (An interceptor has also been spotted in the area, but I have not seen it yet.) They don't show up on the Canonn website, or anywhere that I've looked. Has anyone recorded and decoded them yet? Is there a place where they are recorded?

    If no one has recorded them yet, I will do so this afternoon once I'm am done collegeing.

    The Gnosis is stationed above said planet until tomorrow, then it leaves. I will be docked onboard for the night. I wonder where we will wind up next?

    submitted by /u/PurgeTheXeno
    [link] [comments]

    This solitary star marks my first step outside of the Inner Orion Spur. On my way to Sagittarius A*

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Engineering 3 roll question

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    I was watching a vid on using EDEngineer to calculate materials for engineering upgrades. The concept as I understood it was to plan for up to 3 rolls for each upgrade except the last one where you should plan for up to 9 rolls. When I went for the upgrade though one of the fist for upgrades needed 4 rolls and another needed 5. Eventually I completed the upgrade bu I had to run back to the material dealer twice to pull it off. Did I just misunderstand the up to 3 rolls bit or am I doing something wrong

    submitted by /u/Chaseydog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment