• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 11, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 11, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 11, 2019)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Here comes the sun...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    If Faulcon DeLacy's made HOTAS setups.... Now with 100% more extra electric tape and poor cable management!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    Horizons

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    HD 160167

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    The ISS got plants, and we got cockpit plants. I would spend ARX on a cockpit goldfish. Would you?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    When you’re mining 9000 l.y. away from the bubble

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    Void Hearts... Amazing find

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    You can never have enough engines

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Guys! I found one of these things last night! I almost pooed a little.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Had to call for the Fuel Rats for the first time in my life

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Had to call for the fuel rats for the first time in my life, after 600 hours, because I drank too much alcohol. Don't fly while drinking. What can I give the rats when they get to me, can I become a fuel rat and save idiots like me? I feel so stupid for requesting help :( But I love this community so much. My position is Grie hypeia ay-m a20-0 and i've been out here for 2 days in the Void before calling for help, trying to get some scans for some money. I just need to say this is the best game I've ever played. I love you guys <3 <3 <3

    submitted by /u/Donofdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Ganker please :)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Hellow fellow cmdr's o/ .

    Just wanted to share my opinion on this subject and hear your's, if you dislike these kind of post i'm sorry , just pass it =).

    As I love this game so much I just wanted to warn you that killing people with no RP / reason / aim will not help the game or even yourself.I'm not whining about my death , I went in open for the CG i Knew this would happends BUT :

    Appart for the delicious salt of my tear that are long gone from your comportement (i'm totaly dry now T_T ). You gain nothing when you FSD interrup , instant ram and 3/4sec kill my t9 with your fully engi shiny kraith. Even pnj are harder to kill and you will gain way more with them =) .

    The point of this post is , the game feel empty with no people around , that why I went in open this time , that why people go in open, but by these comportement , with no warning , not even et bit of RP are making me (and i'm sure some other) leaving open , so you , ganker , pirate ect have nearly no target anymore and you finish leaving the game or complaining about the lack of life. You gain nothing from ganking like this you even lose target and fun for ever. (this time you gained this post so yeah XD ) . YOU dear ganker could make the game fun for us !

    If you had just a slight RP going on like" I want to see these worlds die from hunger because :

    A: the system killed my whole family
    B : I want a war and kill more people with no risk
    C : Another RP reason that does not include that you'r just bored or enjoy being evil with no consequences "

    I'll be glad to drop my 740T of grain (really valuable XD) seems like i'm fearing you and beg for my life.

    EVEN NPC have better behavior than you :) so please think about it .
    Imagine if I were a new player , with some tears inside me and no will, i may just quit this totaly unfair game (lawl) and leave you alone in the empty space.

    So yeah , pirate me , but please do it with some style. (or at least consistancy)

    TL:DR; People wont play open with you killin'em with no reason and you will be alone with only NPC.

    I'm open for any argument and discussion.

    Fly safe commanders and lets save these station from starvation !

    submitted by /u/VirtueXOI
    [link] [comments]

    ONE TRIP! Still ( mostly ) sane!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    I don’t remember talking this but it’s pretty

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Sunrise at Colonia 2

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Fill in the blank. Somewhere far above the galactic plane, I found a _________. What is it?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Research Limpets

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    So you can use them to swipe small bits of thargoid and alium samples when you're out in the vacuum of space.

    I'm guessing it gives you one ton of sample materials. What do you do with these materials? Where do you sell them? Is there a current need to be carrying one? Do you find out something new when you use one, something added to your codex?

    EDIT: The reason I'm asking is because I'm about to go on a splurge of exploration in a DBX, as it is the only ship I can build 'heavy' and still have a jump range fully laden of over 60.50ly, and if I'm bringing a limpet launcher, I need to get rid of the shield generator. I'd get rid of the supercruise but I find myself falling asleep at the wheel at times.

    submitted by /u/PurgeTheXeno
    [link] [comments]

    it was a hell load of fun! who else was at Yamiks's stream?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Alien things in Elite Dangerous

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    Ship ideas

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    So, the insain people at core dynamics that made the vulture. What if they made a medium pad ship. Like a vulture+. Im thinking FDLish levels of maneuvering and two huge hardpoints. Or one huge and two med. This would slot in around 25m, and would serve as a direct upgrade to the vulture. Other than the alliance ships, we dont really have any low end medium ships (combat wise at least) so this ship would be to fill that role. We also have this problem in the large size. You want a combat ship? Welp its the big 4 or nothing. What if we had a lesser ships on the large pads, in the 70m range. I mean, to go from a full a rated FDL to a full a rated conda and that is several million. The anaconda stock costs about as much as the FDL a rated. Im hoping thats the roles the mamba light and the glaive ships that were leaked might hold.

    submitted by /u/DarthSarcom
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what to do now....

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    Legendary Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov, the First Person to Walk in Space, Dies at 85

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Article on space.com: Legendary Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov, the First Person to Walk in Space, Dies at 85

    Stations in E:D named after Leonov:

    Station System
    Leonov Base 7 Andromedae
    Leonov Depot Alpha Caeli
    Leonov City Chlevit
    Leonov Prospect Dirone
    Leonov Enterprise Eorasa
    Leonov Dock G 138-40
    Leonov Dock HIP 3540
    Leonov Settlement HIP 92916
    Leonov Hub Hixkaramu
    Leonov Terminal Koraj
    Leonov Hub Lei Jen Zu
    Leonov Settlement Manten
    Leonov Mine Moha
    Leonov City Ongkarango
    Leonov Mines Pamequi
    Leonov Gateway Tiolce
    Leonov Arsenal Tripu
    Leonov Port Tsondama
    Leonov Terminal V352 Canis Majoris
    submitted by /u/cold-n-sour
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite ship to grind faction missions?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Not necessarily for min/maxing, but what is your favorite ship to grind ranks for your desired faction?

    submitted by /u/dneye
    [link] [comments]

    Killing a Cyclops solo in a DBX. Bit of a rough ending but I got it.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    I had a great first time experience with this game and now I'm hooked!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:41 AM PDT

    I played yesterday and completed the tutorial and today I wanted to show some friends the game so I started a mixer broadcast (xbox) just so they could get look at it. Someone I didn't know immediately joined the stream and was giving me helpful advice and answering my bombardment of questions. Extremely helpful and happy to watch me learn. We had our laughs and I learned valuable lessons that would have taken me hours to figure out on my own.

    I can say without a doubt that I'm here to stay thanks to the amazing help from a good guy. The game seems to have a steep learning curve and someone helping you through the start is a huge help. I thank him anonymously and remind everyone out there to be kind to newbies and help them learn to love this game. It truly is a work of art.

    submitted by /u/XxRattsxX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment