• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 02, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 02, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 02, 2019)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Well I mean, they're not wrong.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    Tried to built something that looks like Anaconda

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    The scale of Elite: Dangerous ships never ceases to amaze me

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    Evolved Flat Earth Society

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Me and the boys in Deathstar condas

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    Hate the fact that these roads are just for visual stuff. Would be awesome if there'd be more activities in one place. For eg.: races, transporting, shopping for SRVs if they were more customisable. Should brainstorm on this even more.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    Beachballs at the seaside.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Wiped my old 320h save, started a new one and undocked to this.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Elite Dangerous is always a pleasure for the eyes

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Spent all this week mining Void Opals. Calculated how much I'd need and even mined extra. guess my math was off....

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Jupiter Rising

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    My first encounter with a white dwarf!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    It's bright out here.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me what kind of star is this? Passed by it once, forgot to check what it was

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Yet another ASP in front of a (very dense) thing

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Georgia O'Keefe?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    Aliens in the gas giant ring

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    Official NCR Statement. Plans remain unchanged despite all setbacks.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Yesterday, the person spearheading the creation of the NCR, who I will refer to simply as our founder out of respect for their privacy, was banned from E:D due to animation tweaking (shortening).

    We all have our moments of weakness, when we've thought to take the easy path. I don't blame our founder for what happened, for the setback caused. They came up with the idea and got the ball rolling and I'll always be thankful for that. Nor do I hold any grudge against the members that have left, to do so would be petty.

    But we must move forward, to see the dream of the NCR become reality. Until our first president is elected, I'll be carrying out any administrative tasks that are required. Once we regain our numbers, I'll be resubmitting the Player Group and Faction applications.

    Our discord is still up and running and we need your support now more than ever. Our plans remain the same; we'll be operating out of the California Nebula, 1000 ly away from Sol, and we will most likely be aligned with the Alliance, as they are well established in that region.

    Join us, commanders. Whatever your occupation, as long as it's lawful, we need and welcome you with open arms.

    I have included a statement from our founder below, but this is all I have to say at present moment. Should the public need any questions answered, I will do so.

    o7

    "I make no attempt to hide what I've done, and I sincerely apologise for my actions. I do not wish to defend myself in any way. My selfish behaviour has set a bad example for the Republic and its constituency, I am fully aware of that. I make this statement not seeking the forgiveness of Frontier or the community, and I would not blame them if they didn't. I'm making this statement in order to request one simple thing: Do not blame the Republic for my actions. I take full responsibility for what I have done, and I am sincerely sorry, but the Republic's constituency had nothing to do with my actions. I alone should bear the burden, and not the community. I would like to publicly distance myself as much as I have to in order for this community to grow and triumph in realizing our original vision. I am stepping down from every position of power I held and will allow the Republic to elect a new leader. A leader who, hopefully, will be better than I.

    OOC: In all seriousness, I did a shitty thing and I know that, but please, don't blame these guys for the stupid thing I did. I don't care what happens to me as long as the Republic is allowed to live on."

    submitted by /u/Ere6us
    [link] [comments]

    Made it.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    Coming home to Birkeland City (Ross 154) after my first major exploration voyage. Over 6,000 LY traveled, and made 36.4 million from cartographic credits. Raised my explorer rank from Scout to Ranger in one shot!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    My girlfriend made me this sweatshirt for my birthday :)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Havent been to a station in almost 6 months... I see some things never change.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    What's It Like with a Large Ship?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    So I'm flying a Python and I'm currently working on engineering it and I love this thing. I'm interested in flying a large ship at some point but I'm wondering what it's like.

    In particular, what's it like not being able to land on outposts? What do you do if you fly out and find that you can't land at your target station?

    What's it like fighting in a large ship? Is it better to go multi-crew or is it possible to do some dog fighting with them?

    Finally, I'm a trader mostly but I enjoy fighting on occasion and I really want to get into deep space exploration at some point. What large ship would you recommend I look into?

    submitted by /u/RuneMesa18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment