• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 23, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 23, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 23, 2019)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Actual pictures of Painite

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Nyooo-OW!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:11 PM PST

    The memes weren’t kidding

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Through the Looking Glass

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Solar Eclipse while raw material farming.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Looking around for some painite

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:17 AM PST

    my mind when i got issued the permit

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    Pressure seems a little.... high

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Just met a thoroughly nice bloke out by Dav's Hope.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Formidine Rift Exploration Expedition

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Formidine Rift Exploration Expedition

    Hello CMDRS! Are you looking to go exploring with a group this christmas? Don't have time for the longer expeditions but want a chunk of the group exploring fun? Or maybe you just want some extra credits and Arx :)! Well do we have something for you! Introducing:

    The Formidine Rift Exploration Expedition

    (F.R.E.E.)

    https://preview.redd.it/xm9xz1umoh041.png?width=960&format=png&auto=webp&s=b8378cca144192d3c7880041ab36f74f57c8dd20

    We've put together a short expedition for the people who wish for a less time consuming trip. The trip will be only about 10,000 ly to Syreadiae JX-F c0 and the Zurara Generation Ship

    Expedition starts with a mass jump on December 26th at 19:30GMT and will arrive back in the bubble on January 3rd

    Our waypoints will be

    Start Point: Jackson's lighthouse (Mass Jump) on Dec 26th

    1. LBN 623 SECTOR PD-S B4-5 (LBN 623 nebula) on Dec 26th
    2. S171 31 (NGC 7882 nebula) on Dec 27th
    3. HYPHEERLD CL-Y G5 (interesting O type star) on Dec 28th
    4. HEART SECTOR AA-A E10 (Heart nebula) on Dec 29th
    5. SOUL SECTOR ZE-A E9 (Soul nebula) on Dec 29th
    6. PHOERA HYPA OE-E D13-1(Far-out neutron star) on Dec 30

    Final Destination: Syreadiae JX-F c0 (Zurara generation ship) on Dec 31st, Happy New Year!

    Once we reach our destination, we will stay in the area for a day to explore the space around the Zurara, visit the bases around the Formidine Rift and give any stragglers time to catch up.

    If you wish to join, feel free to join our discord and fill out the form in the welcome channel

    DISCORD: https://discord.gg/2eFvhCX

    submitted by /u/BluntCommando
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty new to ED, and going on my first journey into the black. 4,000 LYs from Sol, way off the disc, an undiscovered binary binary system. Two binary systems in an orbit.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:18 PM PST

    The best passtime

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:57 AM PST

    Close up neutron star

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Found 3 Water Worlds in one system, 2 of them orbited each other

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:21 AM PST

    just a random screenie

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Thoughts on the Cutter?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Is the Cutter any good for exploration? Or should I stick with the anaconda?

    submitted by /u/defiant-titan
    [link] [comments]

    Help in finding my general direction,...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    I took quite a long break from E:D and just felt the itch to come back and fly again. I remember starting engineers b4 I left and what I remember was really horrid. Is it still tedious to gather mats or has it improved? Also, I'm a lot into how ships look and I absolutely love my python (took me ages to get) and wanted to start working on it. but just stumbled over the fed Corvette. What role does it have? Is it comparable to a python or is it more the size of an anaconda?

    I take it I have to work my ranks up with the feds, right? What's the best way to do so? What kind of missions should I do? I'm a bit rusty on the piloting side, so I thought an easier approach might come in handy. I already did some digging but ever since I left there seems to be a myriad of resources so that I don't know which ones are accurate and worth following or maybe even outdated.

    At this point I simply feel lost and could use some help in pointing me at the general direction.

    Anyway props to everyone who helps keeping this game a live environment and especially those who take the time to help others, be it guides of sorts or even in game.

    Shout outs to the Fuel Rats! You guys saved my sorry arse 2 times back then. I hope you're still alive and kicking!

    Regards!

    submitted by /u/ROLLTHOR
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to do something cute for my crush (im still to scared to tell her, so i made this but she will probably never see it)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Taking a break from farming.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:46 PM PST

    Hello from Colonia Hub

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:15 PM PST

    I wonder why I should still explore

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:13 AM PST

    I'm a fairly new player with 200 hours under my belt. I bought ED originally because I wanted to explore the galaxy. I have Elite rank in exploration and have done multiple exploration trips. I still have to go to Beagle Point, but that's about it.

    I find it very hard to convince myself to continue exploring because... there is nothing to find. Yes, the game never stops offering pretty sights, but after a while you start to realize most systems aren't unique. You might occasionally find a system with 2 Earth-Like Worlds, a few water worlds and an Ammonia planet, but that's it.

    I got so excited when I heard the game had aliens. But they are extremely underwhelming. The Thargoids are only in 1 tiny part of the galaxy and the Guardians only have a few ruins. From what I've seen, there is practically nothing between Sag A* and Beagle point that is remotely interesting. I've seen a space cactus on some rocky planet, yeah. And?...

    I want to explore. I want to find something. Trading and combat doesn't interest me really. But... there is nothing to find.

    submitted by /u/Lovoskea
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been riding around Dav’s hope for awhile farming for focus crystals. Is this really the best way to acquire them?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    I've also acquired a bunch of refined and flawed focus crystals but these don't seem to work towards the guardian fsd. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/NoShards4U
    [link] [comments]

    Combat elite

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:59 PM PST

    I'm trying to reach combat elite. And my current venture has taken me to killing scouts in Asterope. Does anyone know if there is a difference in points accumulation for killing a scout elite versus an interceptor elite. Or r the points solely based on the combat rank of the opposing ship, Not the size or difficulty?

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Jack_herara420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment