• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 22, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 22, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 22, 2019)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Which one was your favourite?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:02 AM PST

    Well, this is eerie.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    I haven't slept in two days

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Leviathan - Elite:Dangerous 6.0 underwater fantasy. Original screenshot from u/Walshies.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Engage!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:23 AM PST

    New tesla pickup looks like cobra mk3

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    I discovered this E-03 type anomaly

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Keybind Overview 2.0: Keyboard & Mouse

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    “Fight or get the hell out of my instance”

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:03 PM PST

    I'm tooling around Deciat in my sidey, Cinnabar, looking to see if I can save some seals from being clubbed, and just generally annoying jerks.

    There's a dangerous or deadly CMDR in a cutter, wanted status, FSD interdictor, just hanging around the star. Looks about right.

    I buzz him a couple times and he takes the bait. Pulls me, I submit and boost away at 700 or so m/s as soon as I drop. He takes down all 56MJ of my shields and 9% of my hull with his opening salvo.

    Then I'm clear.

    Shields (1C biweave) recharge just as I FA off and turn to get him lined up at 6km distance. He's mine now. My two class 1 pulse lasers are deployed, ready to chew through his prismatic shields like hot butter through a knife, and take the fight to him on my terms.

    Then the coward turns tail, messages me "either fight or get the hell out of my instance" and flees like the cur he is.

    I gave chase, hoping to catch him and deal him minuscule amounts of death and/or minor annoyance.

    He high-waked out, and me without a scanner.

    I will find him. And he'd better be ready for a slight inconvenience when I do!

    On the up side, I did manage to take up time he might otherwise have spent clubbing seals, and I did manage to help a new-ish CMDR through their first engineering at Farseer base, so all in all a successful night!

    submitted by /u/carpe_simian
    [link] [comments]

    [Golconda CG] Noob 1v1 fight with CMDR AANGUISH (Mamba), my first blood in E:D

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Why is Python & Krait mk2 OP!?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:16 AM PST

    CMDR Wotherspoon's Peculiar Codex Discovery

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:59 AM PST

    Fusion

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:06 PM PST

    Hot stuff!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Do Search & Rescue ships routinely guard miners?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Right now I'm in my painite mining special secret spot. But I have 0 fear of pirates because there's an Anaconda and AspX constantly circling me. They're both Search & Rescue. Wherever I go they follow me and keep circling.

    Pirates keep coming into the ring, but each time I see the pips all converge, and then the pirates aren't there anymore. Then my two silent guardians come back and resume circling me.

    They never say anything except one time when I jettisoned a bunch of limpets. Then the Anaconda swooped up close and told his buddy that he was dealing with 'debris'. He collected up all the limpets and then went back to circling me.

    This has happened a few times now. It's great, but I never knew they did this kind of thing

    submitted by /u/GrowCastler
    [link] [comments]

    New to this whole screenshot business how'd i do?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PST

    The Claw of Esperia takes to the sky! (For everyone that wanted to see my ship in flight)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    And after the fight... I got its thargoid heart

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

    “Helping the community 1T at a time” - TCGaming02 JMC Captain. Yes I quoted my self. Me and my corvette friend helping out two new commanders today!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    Altair

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment