• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 25, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 25, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 25, 2019)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Helped a player get the guardian fsd booster

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Section View of a Medium Landing Pad

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Beluga in front of things

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Celestial Gem

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:40 PM PST

    When you get interdicted by a fully engineered krait mk2 in your brand new cutter

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:45 AM PST

    Tartarus (Eol Prou AA-A h162) is a Black Hole just over 100LY from Colonia. At 48 stellar masses this is an absolute beast.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Such a beautiful blinding star

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:17 AM PST

    ARX - whatever you may think of them I got a sweet paintjob for the SRV for free!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    HIP 16613 circa 3305

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Anaconda and Taipan fighter

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:57 AM PST

    Thargoid lightshow

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:15 AM PST

    Elite Dangerous Fighter Races

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:57 AM PST

    Yup you read that right! We should totally find a very cool planet with some twisted ravines, and put together a fighter ship race. Just 6 or so of the fastest pilots willing to take on the ravine all with no shields and no flying above the rim all for maximum pressure, sorta. Spectators will park on the rim and watch with a set starting line and defined finish line with a few ships blocking any branches of the ravine. Anyone try this before?

    submitted by /u/RobienStPierre
    [link] [comments]

    Only a cyclops but they are though as nails, one vid of my many hunting trips����

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    At least 30 rings..

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    On my way home after a four month expedition, I like to imagine that the tower crew at Eagle's Landing was giving me an o7

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Supercruise Assist - "To Be Continued" version! Thanks reddit for pointing out the meme song I was really looking for!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Kyloall CL-Y g1518 d 1 The very violet 11g planet.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:28 AM PST

    Screen grab from ps4

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:39 PM PST

    This took a bit of time

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    The agony of defeat ...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    So last night I'm quietly doing some light mining for engineering materials to upgrade my FSD when I get a message from a nearby station where I hang out sometimes. They had 15 ships full of protesters they wanted done away with and I would be handsomely rewarded if I did the job for them. Since I happened to be in my fairly well armed Cobra I figured, okie dokie I'll give it a shot. So I jumped to the next system over and found the protester convoy easily, and they appeared to have only 2 combat ready ships protecting them. I'm not that well versed in combat but it seemed easy enough, so I went in blasting.

    So to make a long story short, it wasn't as easy as I thought. I took 3 of the ships out on the first pass, but then they started jumping. I would chase them down, take out a couple of more, then they would jump again. This went on and on and on. At one point one of the combat ships hung back and decided to go toe to toe. I took him out too.

    After what seemed like forever, it got down to 2 protester ships and the last remaining combat ship. I zeroed in on one of the protester ships and let her have it. I slightly over shot and the ship exploded literally right in my face. Amazingly, it blew out my shields and believe it or not both my pulse laser and my multi cannon. That was it. I was unarmed.

    I managed to jump into super cruise to haul ass out of there and guess what. In less than about 3 minutes I was interdicted twice. I escaped the first attempt but not the second. I was then summarily blasted to hell. I'm not sure if it was the last combat ship chasing me down for payback or someone else as I didn't even have time to figure it out.

    Sometimes it sucks to be me.

    submitted by /u/tonepot
    [link] [comments]

    Shield Loadout Optimiser: Now With More Ships, More Boosters, and More Style

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Pretty gas giant

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Mmmmmmmmm nature

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Taking a break from the Discovery scanner in the Errant Marches...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment