• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 01, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 01, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 01, 2019)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "Binary Planet Rings"

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Merry Christmas Elite Community!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Imperial Eagle to Beagle Point

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    TL;DR – I took an Imperial Eagle to Beagle Point, Sagittarius A*, Colonia, and Hutton Orbital as a tribute to those still on patrol in their Imperial Eagles.

    Ship Type: Gutamaya Imperial Eagle

    ID: DSV-06

    Name: Ara

    Build: https://s.orbis.zone/55f1

    From 2019.10.25 to 2019.11.29 I took an Imperial Eagle on a journey to some of the more famous remote parts of the galaxy. I dedicate this trip to those who are no longer with us, last seen in their Imperial Eagles.

    I started this trip by picking up 1 ton of Lavian Brandy, 1 ton of Hutton Mugs, and set a course into the black. From the bubble I headed towards Colonia and stopped at Jaques Station. While taking in the view (and grabbing a screenshot) I got attacked by a NPC pirate right outside the station. The jerk was able to take my hull down to ~40% before security got there but even worse was the hatch breaker limpet, which tore into my cargo hold and ejected my cargo. In my panic I escaped into supercruise but lost my cargo. After docking at Jaques and taking a breather I decided to head back to the bubble to recollect the brandy and mugs. Working my way there and back again I found myself back at Jaques Station with a full cargo hold and after a brief (and cautious) respite I worked my way to Beagle Point. At the edge of the galaxy, so far from home, I jettisoned my libation. To those we've lost, to those ships still on patrol in the void, Godspeed and enjoy a mug of brandy on me until you find your way back home. After taking a moment of silence I started my way back to the bubble by way of Sag A* with a stopover at Explorer's Anchorage to stretch my legs. I finished up the trip by swinging by "The View" and docking back at Jameson Memorial.

    Check out this link for the adventures along the way: https://imgur.com/a/suyJWHW

    Trip Stats: 2895 jumps; 217614.91 LYR.

    Godspeed CMDRs, I'll see you out in the black! o7

    submitted by /u/SovereignWinter
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my Diamondback Explorer (max jump range 13.93ly) to Sag A*

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Got my first elite for selling Void Opals

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Excuse me can I sniff your wake?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    This is a new low. I'm loitering near the entrance of Garay Terminal surrounded by a gazillion v serious + massive Federal Navy ships, and I'm literally sneaking round trying to scan their wakes like some kind of pervert

    All because of Felicity Farseer who I swear is a troll. First she sends me all the way to Maia to get something for her (already extensive) meta-alloy collection. I mean she must know that of all the systems in the galaxy it's Maia that's the ultimate hive of scum and villainy.

    I've never seen so many pirates, aliens, griefers, gankers, and general maniacs all trying to kill each other. And they only leave off fighting when they see me trying to sneak past (well, watch from what I thought was definitely a safe distance, but still) and then they all have fun chasing me around the system.

    And then after I've limped all the way back to fARSEer Inc with Felicity's stupid meta-alloy, she's all like 'yeah no you still can't do engineering because first you need Atypical Disrupted Wake Echoes no NOT typical ones I don't care how many of those you've got I said Atypical are you deaf or something?!'

    I just know that when I get back to her with what are basically bottled ship farts she's gonna tell me I still can't do engineering until I run naked through Jameson Memorial or something

    submitted by /u/GrowCastler
    [link] [comments]

    You better not shout! You better not cry! You better not scream cause he’s going in (inside your ship’s distro that is) dry! Santa Dweller’s coming to town!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Announcing the Operation Ida 2nd Annual Hauliday Haul

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    The 2nd Annual Op-Ida Holiday/Hauliday Haul™ is coming next month and will begin Dec 14th and continue through Jan 5th.

    Commemorating the attacks on humanity and star ports which began on Dec 14th 3303 in the Pleiades which also marks the beginning of the 2nd Thargoid / Human war and the foundation of Operation Ida, the Holiday Haul is a few weeks filled with various fun Elite activities.

    We're coming up on 2 years as a group comprised of so many who have been working so relentlessly & diligently, determined to repair the enormous amount of damaged stations in the aftermath of the Thargoid attacks. So we plan to make this a big one with weekend convoys, a variety of events (including Thargoid base visits), streaming and prizes as well as raising money for a worthy cause.

    This year in honor of our fallen comrade CMDR Ra'kaan who lost his fight with cancer a few short months ago, we'll be raising money for The Cancer Research Institute, an excellent organization involved in all things cancer related. Our goal this year is $1000.

    We'll be kicking off the Hauliday Haul™ on Dec 14th with a One & Done Event where we once again attempt to repair a yet to be disclosed damaged station in 24 Hours.

    If you haven't took part in one of our 24 hour repair events its worth experiencing, for our last one we had so many people that we had Space Traffic Control volunteers on station to keep the traffic flowing as well as a great atmosphere in chat that led us managing to finish off 2 stations in 24 hours!

    Our intent again this year during the haul is to bring further awareness to the community about what we do and what's involved as well as celebrate our history & have fun. We're also looking forward to meeting new CMDRs and potentially welcoming them to our Amazing Traveling Circus of Hauling Mania.

    Link to our blogpost on the event with links to the fundraiser.
    Link to our brand new Op-Ida Calendar of Events detailing activities and dates during the Haul:

    To join Operation Ida (we welcome pilots of all affiliations) and help our efforts join our discord here.

    We look forward to seeing you all for the haul and with the current reprieve in Thargoid attacks likely to end with the January Update theres no better time to join us!

    submitted by /u/Jaggedmallard26
    [link] [comments]

    Pit stop while squishing Bug Scouts. Hanging out in The Hive's neighborhood. o7

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Trifid Nebula

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Elite Explorer with 0% in trade and combat

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    The problem with ARX (again)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    So, I'm owed around several thousand of the damned things. Let me explain. Since ARX were released I've been slowly exploring my way to Colonia, never earning more than 30-40 per week, over 3-4 months, because as everyone knows exploration is a slow burn, whereas 400 is easy in the bubble. So now I've finally arrived at Colonia I hit my 400 limit (and doubled by total) in about 15 minutes of uploading data as well as earning around 300 million credits. So two choices, 1 forfeit anymore and submit all my data or 2 drip feed over the next 6 or 7 server clicks, AND DON'T FLY, just to claim what I'm allowed to earn. My solution... let commanders carry over the remainder of the weekly allowance until it's possible to claim them. If I loose some then so be it, but at least give me and my fellow explorers a chance to earn them. Oh and for the record, I'm not against ARX, as a console player I've always used 3rd party currency and if I'm going to buy dlc I will do, I'd just like a level playing field.

    submitted by /u/CmdrMarcv74
    [link] [comments]

    Went on an adventure...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    Let's stay here for a while

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    The Anti-Xeno Knowledge Base (Official Release)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:19 AM PST

    The Anti-Xeno Knowledge Base (Official Release)

    The Anti-Xeno Knowledge Base

    The Anti-Xeno Knowledge Base

    Greetings Commanders,

    The Anti-Xeno Initiative is excited to officially publish our complete knowledge-base on Anti-Xeno Combat in the form of the Anti-Xeno Knowledgebase (AXKB).

    The Anti Xeno Initiative is an Elite: Dangerous player-group dedicated to protecting humanity from the Thargoid threat. We defend systems targeted by the vile xenos, study their technology and behavior, and destroy Thargoids with brutal efficiency.

    We have compiled our combined knowledge and strategies into an easy-to-read format with detailed explanations so that any new or experienced commander can easily find the information they are looking for.

    We believe every commander has the right to this information, as such we would like to share our knowledge base with this community.

    The AXKB includes everything you need to prepare for hunting Thargoids, such as:

    • Where to find Thargoids?
    • How to Build a Thargoid hunting vessel (Including Engineering and Recommended builds)
    • Thargoid Hunting strategies and guides.
    • Videos and Advanced combat topics.
    • And much more...

    The Anti-Xeno Knowledge Base: https://axi.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AKB/overview

    https://preview.redd.it/aipc9fgtt3241.png?width=2106&format=png&auto=webp&s=dce3477ad056e453a47d87af4d7c38f67621873a

    Please feel free to join the discussion on the Anti-Xeno Initiative Discord, An open community for all CMDRs regardless of squadron or allegiance, we stand for humanity!

    Anti-Xeno Initiative Discord

    We hope you will find this resource useful and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

    Glory, to Mankind!

    EDIT: As it has been pointed out, the term "official" can be percieved as "From FDev", however we meant this in the sense that we had previously begun sharing this, however only now we are "Officially" releasing this version to the public. Apologies for any confusion.

    submitted by /u/Bregirn
    [link] [comments]

    I'm diggin the Stygian Red paint...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    Should I go for it?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    First trip to Witch Head Nebula

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    This whole system is a treat: HIP 38064 10

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:41 PM PST

    Good Morning o7 - Amundsen Terminal - Lagoon Sector NI-S b4-10

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Finally achieved in this game what I will never achieve in real life... lol

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    My heart dropped

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    o7 CMDR's

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    White and Blue, Krait Phantom and neutron star far away from home

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Why do I see blue outlines around ships and stations?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment