• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 02, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 02, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 02, 2019)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm out the bubble, that's one thing of the bucket list

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Found this in the Game "Get aCC_e55" - look at the Picture on the Wall!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Found a Survey Cache with the debris of a DBX 2,600Ly from home. One man looked into the black and found only madness.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    This moon didn't have any rings, so I did what any Australian would do, and added my own! ��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:02 AM PST

    Unedited screenshot of some dust

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:24 PM PST

    Found Dr. Manhattan

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    I made a cool little vid with my Krait on a planet in Diaguandri

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Ready to scorch

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    The eggiest gas giant that I've seen yet

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Horizons DLC is now 75% off on Steam!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Get it now if you didnt have it like I did because you thought the price was ridiculous! Its 6€ for me which is more than appropriate. 22 hours left

    submitted by /u/Flynn331
    [link] [comments]

    The Milky Way from the top of Sanguinious Rim.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    Long past Elite in Exploration...but the journey continues

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:26 PM PST

    Got this last night on xbox less than 1% has visited.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Late to the party but I'm finally basking in her glory like I should

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    What's with all the hidden Pessimism/Anger?!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    Hi there! So I am a returning player coming back to Elite after having played on the Xbox when engineers were first introduced. I enjoyed PVP and PVE and usually fired up Elite just to play space shooty ships. after a while I realized the PVP meta focussed on a engineer system that favoured a rng grind. And that burnt me out.

    Fast forward to now and just by the off chance of a friend recommending I get back into the game, I did the install thing, and now when I wake up before work usually I'm running some void Opals or just flying about exploring and collecting materials for a much more improved engineer system. I want to get into thargoid hunting, I want to get into exploration and even see if I can get good at PVP again. There's a lot here and it's like coming back to an old friend and between my stream discord community, my circle of friends, and my partner and I we are all enjoying this game to the fullest!

    So why is everybody so pissed off in the background? Every post I read on this form, or on a YouTube video, or in the frontier forums themselves; there's always something hidden comment or very pronounced and angry comment regarding that something won't be delivered or that everything is terrible.

    I did some research and I now know about the petition to implement massive bug fixes, some of which we've encountered, and I have seen the frustration and anger on how F Dev seems to have a skeleton crew and yet the zoo and Dinos get all the love; and yet as a returning player with a TWO YEAR ABSENCE I feel like this is a brand new game.

    So again what's up? the way I see it I'm looking forward to the implementation of carriers, space legs and Base building should be awesome and fun, and there is much to do and money to be made. Let me hear your thoughts!

    TL;DR - I'm a returning player after 2 plus years and everything seems awesome, yet the old grizzled vets sound just like my coworkers complaining about the Glory days.. (valid or not!)

    submitted by /u/DrHawk
    [link] [comments]

    | Discovery | a chill Cinematic.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    I love trippy gravitational lensing.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Painted Sky

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Hangin' around Mars

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:08 PM PST

    In Cubeo, taking a look from my Cutter at the next ship I would like to have...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:32 PM PST

    En-route to Sag A*, 3k LY to go, only a damned fool would go between them...!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:02 PM PST

    The Heart and Soul nebulas. Next stop colonia.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Xbox and HOTAS

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Is hotas compatible with Xbox or only pc? If only pc, is there a console alternative?

    submitted by /u/Dezmodia
    [link] [comments]

    So I finally properly setup my Hotas and VR...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:15 AM PST

    What a totally game changing experience. Previously I just used an Xbox controller because I was too intimidated with the x-55 Hotas controls, but I'm glad I made the effort. It took about 2 hours to fully setup, and I've started a new save and starting slow, just doing some courier and fetch missions. It's such a new emmersive experience, the sense of scale is insane.

    To anyone remotely put off like me, take the time. I promise it's worth it.

    Fly safe commanders! o7

    submitted by /u/MrPaulJames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment