• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 12, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 12, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 12, 2019)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Log in everyday between the 13th and 25th of December and earn free Arx credits everyday, and the amount increases the closer it gets to the 25th!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:40 AM PST

    This game helps so much with my depression

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:59 AM PST

    First attempt at combat in Elite be like:

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Pro-Tip: Do not logout on a planet that may cross the jet of a white dwarf

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Worked hard to make myself in ED. Wanted to share. :-)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Worked hard to make myself in ED. Wanted to share. :-)

    (Scar is just for in-game flair).

    I'm gonna go back and make him a little less pale too. LOL

    CMDR Ceegore

    submitted by /u/Ceegore
    [link] [comments]

    Well that's ONE way to get an Imperial Cutter! I'm chuffed.....biggest mining haul and single payout to date. Had game crashes, winged pirate attacks, interdictions ......you name it!!!!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    Introduced my Roommate to Planetary Landings... through Mitterand Hollow!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    What do you think?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Return trip to a Guardian beacon, just because they're cool

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    I just wanted to see the capital ship ._.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    To think that everything you've ever gotten upset about, every argument you've gotten into, every pang of jealousy, every bad thought - is not even a spec against the scale of the cosmos.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    M.Gorbachev, Sol system.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:48 AM PST

    Beluga liner pixel art I made today

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    The new chlorophyll power system under going testing / hi res

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Why do stations under "Pirate Attack" pay the most for void opals and other minerals?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    So we all know that the stations with the highest sell prices for minerals (void opals, ltd, painite, etc) are the ones that are controlled by a faction in the state of Investment (best economy), Civil Liberty (best security), and Pirate Attack.

    What I'm wondering is, what is it about being under Pirate Attack that causes mineral prices to go up so high?

    submitted by /u/beholdtheflesh
    [link] [comments]

    First Discovery on a ringed ELW. Get! IN!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    I think Fdev broke the economy with this new event...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Hey, I recently got back into playing ED and I noticed something with the community event at Davies High.

    The station sells a lot of the common materials needed for the event, mainly the foodstuffs. They sell for their regular amount, but because of the event the station is buying them off of players for a much larger amount then what they're being sold for.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/322008273165484033/654711647494996008/unknown.png

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/322008273165484033/654711580897837056/unknown.png

    submitted by /u/rasdial
    [link] [comments]

    I've been jumping between systems, found my favorite this far.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:05 AM PST

    Into the Morning...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Can someone give me a hand with this? It's kind of a chilly outside...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    The trash talk in Shinrarta can get real intense. This system is not recommended for the weak. If you go out here, protect yo momma.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:58 PM PST

    Nice pic from the biggest crater on Karka 1

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    What is the #1 TOP ship for FAST and SHREDDING capabilities? Regardless of the skill cap needed to become great with it.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:35 PM PST

    FIRST OF ALL... I love this game, don't you? :D

    I recently started playing again and have been having a blast. I'm using Road 2 Riches in order to gain enough money fast to buy a good mining ship, with which I will amass some pretty nice wealth. I always do when I play this game(But it's been since Horizons release, so many years.)

    Back when I originally played I would use a Viper Mk 3, and it was cutting it for solo/friend play when battling in low extraction resource sites. A good starter fighter for someone learning the game for sure. Plus... That sound... The crackle. So beautiful.

    Now however, I am feeling much more confident in my skills and abilities and am ready to start not only branching out into harder content in solo/friend play where the enemies have much higher shields and health, but also branching out into PvP where the big boys roam.

    As I said though, in PvE, the enemies are much stronger now that me and my friends are going against and a Viper just isn't cutting it... So I'm curious. What is the #1 best Fast/Shredding style fighter ship you can buy right now in the game. It used to be the Fer de Lance and it very well still could be I don't know. That's why I'm here asking you guys! I'm not talking about the FASTEST ship alone, or the most powerful ship alone, but you know, the #1 Top fighter!

    Also, whatever ship it is, what are your guys favorite builds for those ships?

    I know one fighter probably couldn't completely take out the biggest baddest ships in the game ALONE, but in a squad as a backup for DPS while the big bois are distracted is great fun!

    Plus 2 fighters dueling is awesome!

    So please let me know! Any and all advice/info is greatly appreciated! :) :)

    submitted by /u/Konsecration
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends on PC

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Cmdr ABEL SCP 076 2. this also my steam name

    I switched from the xbox to pc about a week and looking for pilots to bounty hunt and just do random shenanigans.

    submitted by /u/Gmechanic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment