• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 14, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 14, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 14, 2019)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    #cursedimage

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:57 AM PST

    Viper mkIII interiors - first person guided tour

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    Just as I was heading back from the bottom of the galaxy I ran out of fuel!. Luckily the Fuel rats saved my ass. Thanks Rats

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    Greetings from my Explorier in the near-black. I have seen some people post lately about how this game is helping them with their depression and wanted to say: as someone who has been through some dark times and felt very alone, you are not alone and you touch more lives than you think.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Small tip for everyone who trying to do Security for Year's End Festivities community goal

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    As you can notice, Reorte far not the best system for bounty hunt. But Reorte Mining Corporation that controlling Reorte System, also controlling next systems: Flechti, Fu Huangaa, Zoqui, Bidjanapu, CD-30 11949, Meche, Trociti, Tukur.

    You don't need waste time in hope to find fat victim, just travel to listed systems, find hazardous resource extraction site and kill few pirate's anacondas.

    Good hunt, commanders!

    submitted by /u/SacreficeChicken
    [link] [comments]

    Exploration is a killer of paint

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Found a planet with a pristine metallic ring and mined my first haul of painite. Only had 11 cargo to begin with but still netted 3.8mil, enough for a better ship. Thanks for all the advice I received on this sub. Fly dangerously.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:34 AM PST

    I found my first ELW

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Me and a wingman in the rings of a water world

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    The 'Grey Area' going cruising for a bruising.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Co-Pawlets getting ready for our first trip to Colonia and Sag A!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Achievement unlocked: A grade Anaconda. Now I just need to figure out what to do with her. Armed freighter maybe?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    I can never get over how beautiful this game is.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    Binary ringed planets

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    My First White Dwarf Star

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    Can these to get any closer?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    It feels so good to have your name on a planet...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:13 PM PST

    While everyone has their feline front seated, me and my most trusted crew member brave the black!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    Waiting for Christmas at Waypoint 5 of Christmas Carriers Convoy 4 :)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Hello Validating? Does this mean all my discoveries will be discovered by Validating? How to fix!?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Not a bad haul

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Did 10,000ly today and came up with a game.......it's rather good and the trip was a breeze. Thought I'd share.......

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    It's a variation on what so many people do whilst exploring which is looking for earth like planets, water worlds etc etc but it's more specific.

    Set you're star filter to KGB FOAM and plot you're trip. The game is find the terraformable planets and just those.

    I found myself doing something that resembled something very similar to hunting void opels. You get an idea of what you should be looking for but you don't know until you get there. Sometimes it's disappointing and turns out to be Bromilite and sometimes you hit the jackpot

    I'll give you a hint......F and G - good. K - maybe, A and B - ummm. M - 😷🤕😥

    Every time I hit the FSD button I was glancing to the top right to see what was next. Actually got excited to see an F or a G!

    WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME AN EXPLORER GOT EXCITED ABOUT PRESSING THE FSD BUTTON!!! 😂😂😂😂

    It's also worth mentioning that like with voids this also has a financial inventive.

    Worked for me today CMDRS

    O7

    submitted by /u/ChunkyJim75
    [link] [comments]

    Embarrassing personal problem

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:24 AM PST

    I [23M] am trying to mine polonium [HL138.376d] but it keeps getting stuck at the top of crystalline shards. I'm just sitting here in my Scarab [F/19]* gazing up at my polonium and thinking about what might have been. Everything looked so good at the start, but now my polonium is all distant and I feel like I can't reach it anymore.

    I know my polonium is being abusive and setting unrealistic expectations but I can't walk drive away from this situation without some closure. This is affecting my self-esteem and causing me anxiety.

    I put a lot of work into this relationship (mainly by firing plasma at 498 rpm), but am getting nothing back. What do I do?

    *Yeah so what? She's called Lydia (obvs). She said she doesn't mind me doxing her here because frankly she's had enough and is open to meeting new Cmdrs. But I'm not worried because things have gotten rocky between us before and she always comes around in the end. Look I've been out in the black for a long time ok? Don't judge

    submitted by /u/GrowCastler
    [link] [comments]

    Thx Neutron Plotter

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment