• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 29, 2019)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 29, 2019)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (December 29, 2019)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I wouldn't fly on one of those tiny Dolphins...Fly Braben they say....

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:16 AM PST

    I got new chalks for christmas so I tried them out on a screenshot I took yesterday of a Neutron out in Dryman sector (maybe actually up in the neutron fields now though I went quite a way yesterday.)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Earned my Triple Elite decal today!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    The FASTEST Ways to Gather ANY Engineering Materials

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    I’ve been all over this galaxy of ours, but there is only one place I call home.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    I wanted a foot rest for my chair like the ones on the cockpit chairs in the game. I did a search but it only came up with slide out “leg” rests. I don’t like having my feet dangle off the end of a rest like those ones. I wanted one just like the game, so I had to make one myself.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    On a voyage to Beagle Point

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Apparently Guardian Data Orbs will yeet an SRV.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    A white dwarf inside a normal star. got to both boost and scoop at the same time!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Made it to Sagitarrius A*

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Distance to centre of Galaxy: 30,000 light years. Cost of DBX: 2,000,000 credits. Realising that Sag A* is actually a giant butthole: Priceless

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    My first 'Asp In Front of Things (TM)' to kick off my first AspX expidition!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    VR is the most amazing thing in my life

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:17 AM PST

    I just bought an oculus rift s and never in my life have I had an experience like this. I always thought pfft VR is bs cant be that good but ooohhhhh lord. Im actually sitting there. Im there and nowhere else. Im on this planet, im at this star, im in hyperspace. Not just elite dangerous, all other games are just beyond insand. You get lost in the VR world and never want to return to reality. I never thought this kind of immersion was ever possible. Its literally a dream come true. For those thinking of buying the rift S, I recommend it. Its probably the best out there for your money. The tracking is INSANELY good and accurate. The guardian system everything its so well done and premium. For 395,- best purchase of my life. o7

    submitted by /u/Flynn331
    [link] [comments]

    Black Hole Sun

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:28 AM PST

    Reached Beagle Point this morning with my "Pony Express"

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Finally made it yesterday, what a journey.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Finally finished putting it all together...I think it came out pretty darn good.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    This is Federal Corvette

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    New CMDR here, and loving Elite so far

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    I decided to pick up Elite Dangerous on sale after wishlisting it years ago after seeing Scott Manley playing it.

    So far. I LOVE IT! the freedom to choose your own path is something I love. PvE combat is great and i'm sure i'll eventually get outfitted enough for PvP (mostly i just get interdicted and mulched before I can do anything)

    also, I made my Commander look like an OPA member from The Expanse (or as close as I could with the cosmetics)
    https://i.imgur.com/8nNowcy.jpg

    submitted by /u/Misty_Veil
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran CMDR coming back after a seven month hiatus, anyone else notice this in the Sidewinder cockpit?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    This looks cool

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    I play on xbox, but I got elite for pc as well, I didnt transfer my accounts assets because I wanted to have two accounts because the purpose of getting elite on the pc was to expand my squadrons platform. So you know the mission that allows you to get 100k just for leaving the beginning systems...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    First time out of the bubble o7 commanders

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:25 AM PST

    Ah yes, 20 minutes into mission and still waiting. Don't you dare mention screenshots.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment