• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (January 29, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (January 29, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (January 29, 2020)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Emoji Crater cause why not..

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Anyone Else Have This Problem?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Silver

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Someone from the Space Engineers community made our lovely brick

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    I found the Motherload

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Unexpected visitor!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Servers Down? 8:45 PM UTC, Mauve Adder.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Seems a lot of group members are having issues as well.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/4sonicride
    [link] [comments]

    After days of flying, I finally made it to SagA* in my deep space Sidewinder

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Stadium of stars

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Hey guys, it's my first post in the subreddit and I just wanted to share this beautiful screenshot I took the other day in my Conda. Enjoy :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Planet... Moon... Sun...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    My shiny new Imperial Cutter

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    "Space exploration is a force of nature unto itself that no other force in society can rival." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    I finally got a PC that can run Elite at max settings, so I decided to travel to Jackson's Lighthouse...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    [ObsidianAnt] Elite Dangerous - Thoughts on Space Legs (What If)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Discovered a random permit required planet?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    [SOLVED]

    So me and a buddy are traveling to Sag A for fun, but while i was waiting for him to get on today i was doing some exploring of local systems. Found a planet with 2.5% Arsenic so i popped on over for some mining but apparently the planet is permit locked?

    <M25 Sector ZK-X C1-3 4 C> is the planet name and i couldnt find anything on google about it. Anyone know why this is a thing?

    EDIT: http://imgur.com/gallery/sv6WDLK System map for anyone curious

    EDIT2: So idk what happened, checked all the other planets in system and they could all be landed on. Went back to the original one to get proof of the permit message i saw aaannndd... i started gliding. Maybe it was some sort of one off bug since it was the first planet i tried to land on or something. Sorry for the false alarm everyone, i thought i had discovered some weird mystery.

    TL;DR Game may have just bugged and i wasted an hour of my life investigating it, nothing to see here.

    submitted by /u/WhatsTh3Deali0
    [link] [comments]

    Paying my respects to a great commander. Must have been a lonely final flight for him.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I think I found a new record for largest rings around a star: 265ls in diameter.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:44 AM PST

    First mining trip with the Rolls-Royce

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Lightning in a LaGrange cloud

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Next stop Sag A

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:34 PM PST

    I just finished a 5 month journey across the Milky Way!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    I spent the last 5 months jumping to more than 120 different locations in the Milky Way. I started in and around the Bubble, and gradually made my way towards Colonia and Sagittarius A*, making numerous pit stops to different tourist destinations along the way. Once I reached the center of the galaxy, I made my to the "highest" star in the Milky Way, and then to the farthest star from Sol, all while continuing to make pit stops along the way for any noteworthy places.

    I took a ton of pictures throughout my journey, and I've compiled the best ones to show to all of you! (Spoilers for some really cool locations)

    Photo album here!

    submitted by /u/Rakuyo97
    [link] [comments]

    My first Cyclops, the Thargoid killer is finally living up to its name.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment