• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 13, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 13, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 13, 2020)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    FRONTIER - Send Us Your Holo-Me!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Mods, I think it's time to add a "Wishful Thinking" or "Only in Our Wildest Dreams" flair for the dozens of (wonderful) renders/videos of features that do no actually appear in game -- atmospheric flight, walking around ships... They are so realistic that it's kind of fake advertisement for newbs.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Red Supergiant Antares A at 1200 Ls

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    UNLOCKED SOL!!!!!!, took me a couple days but I did it. Slowly working towards my Corvette.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Spent longer then I care to admit trying to get my Scarab on the corvette, size comparison is kinda cool though

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    This pleases my aesthetic.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Thargoid's in Picard?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Drought is on the rise in #EliteDangerous , scientists, economists and politicians baffled.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Discovered Double Water Worlds

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    From harmless (2% profit) to Elite (9% profit), my NPC fighter pilot made just shy of 115 million

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Bludgeoned Burning Binaries #WayfarersCatalogue

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    EliteDangerous with VR Motion Simulator

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Hi Guys, I'm Zsolt from Yaw VR. Elite Dangerous still doesn't have telemetry output for motion sims. ED is one of my favorite game since Commodore 64 times, so I have a deal for you: I offer 2 Yaw VR simulators for free. One for the Frontier team and one for anyone who arranges or help me to arrange to have telemetry output in Elite Dangerous (angular speeds, absolute speed etc.) Telemetry output would be just a simple UDP stream, nothing special from development point of view, many games have it. Thank you for any help or contact to the right person at Frontier!

    submitted by /u/szigetlaki
    [link] [comments]

    It's dark out here.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Thanks, Lackadaisical Explorers!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    This is NOT me trying to be sarcastic or mean: I appreciate all of you explorers who honk the system, then jump away because all the FSS shows are Icy Bodies. I love the 1,500Cr for FSS + First Discovery for all the icy bodies you skip on your search for only Water Worlds, Ammonia Worlds, and ELWs that display on the "AL ANAL" section of the FSS spectrum.

    The extra tens of thousands I pick up for HMCs and Gas Giants are just icing on the money cake. I sincerely appreciate being able to Hoover up all the money you've left on the table.

    You're the best in my book, because, so far, in your own way, you've helped me get 1Bil Cr in exploration payouts!

    submitted by /u/DaleFranks
    [link] [comments]

    That's one less Basi.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    What should I do with my Clipper?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm sorta wired to RP so I decided my cmdr hates the Imperials but not so much she couldn't do a little grinding on rank to buy that sweet sweet courier. In the course of this effort I also got a Clipper. Believe it or not it's just been sitting in dock ever since and I'm looking at it for the first time right now.

    Seems like a pretty sweet ship, but I'm not too sure what to do with it that I can't do with my other ships (my cmdr is a collector). Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? Insights?

    submitted by /u/Friend-of-Lem
    [link] [comments]

    Finally arrived at the centre.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Time for my very first canyon run

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    ECM and Chaff

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    A question that stuck in my mind from the moment I found that chaff and ECM exist.

    So, chaff irl are meant to confuse missiles, and ECM is basically jamming and the like, so applying this to the game, chaff should counteract missiles while ECM should throw off gimballed and turret weapons. Why is this the other way around?

    submitted by /u/Minmaxxed
    [link] [comments]

    Just venting

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    In the beautiful peace ring!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Ed Tools is down

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    And I just got done mining lt diamonds for an hour

    submitted by /u/TJBOB123
    [link] [comments]

    Sunburnt

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Can't find HN Shockmounts anywhere

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I just need 8 to get my guardian fsd booster and I searched countless stations, I even posted it as a question in the Q&A Thread before the thread got deleted and I looked for it since, I went to lots of stations with prices updated very recently, I'm talking 30 minutes and I just can't find that damn commodity anywhere, I'm really tired of searching, is this a bug? All this for 10 more ly.

    submitted by /u/Volvoxt_ops
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment