• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 23, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 23, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 23, 2020)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Straight of the 3D printer, commanders

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    A rather unusual view of Heart and Soul Nebula

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    How do you guys feel about mining trick shots?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Shades of "Blade Runner"

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Sidewinder Slaughter - Huge Fun You're Missing Out On!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    With a docking- and hyperdrive-assist I could play/grind during VoIP meetings in last week's quarantine. Corvette here I come!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Galactic Smiley

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    We should sleep at night, but why miss such a great view - Soul Nebula

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    My first trip to Saggitarius A*

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    In the spirit of social distancing,I have taken refuge on the moon of the furthest planet at Beagle point.o7 Cmdrs be healthy!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Question about Outfitting camera view

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm trying to place a point defense turret on the underside of my ship, near the cargo hatch to keep pirates from stealing my stuff. The problem is, the default camera mode in Outfitting zooms in so tight on the hard point that I have no idea if I'm anywhere near it, or if I'm even looking at the top or bottom of the ship. Is there any way to switch view modes in Outfitting or figure out exactly WHICH hard point I'm looking at?

    submitted by /u/NutWrench
    [link] [comments]

    It's full of stars!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Made it to Colonia last night just in time to break for HL Alyx. What stuck me was the amazing density of the stars in the sky .. would it really look this way if you lived on a planet near the center on the Galaxy?

    submitted by /u/CodyLeet
    [link] [comments]

    Nice, thin rings with three tiny moons inside!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Gentlemen's fight club?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Good day commanders!

    I have been playing on and off over the last year or two and one thing has always had me putting this down for a while. The lack of player interaction, outside of the community goal greifers and those hanging around engineers looking for easy prey haha.

    Also the fact that cqc was dead last time I was on I was thinking of picking a lawless system and starting a place where we could have duels and skirmishes without the risk of rebuy, unless you want to fight to the death that's something that could be decided upon before each engagement.

    Now that being said I'm not the best and most of my PvP experience is being destroyed by an engineered krait or fdl in my exploration ship on the way to the engineer haha. I just think this would be cool to get players together and test their skills somewhere they don't have to worry too much.

    I could use some help setting this up if anyone is interested. Thanks all o7

    Edit: I forgot to mention I'm on ps4

    submitted by /u/thedeecks
    [link] [comments]

    Ships docking computer comes with this guy stowed away.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Type 10 Defender AX Review

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Someone's watching us through the mist...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Do people find Supercruise and Docking assist to be cheaty? I literally browse reddit in cruise and landing while basically printing that trade money

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    So THAT'S what was causing all the rumble when I was in cockpit. My ship got penetrated with guardian relic.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Quarantine: Into Exile

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Asp in-front of huge yellow star

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Was bummed out about my exams being cancelled, but after saving enough for a Type-6 Transporter I understand the love for Elite!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Blaping Anacondas

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Decided to farm for materials the best way possible, by being bait. If you stack enough delivery missions, eventually, you will be swarmed by condas. It was during the fourth interdiction, that I realised my joke conda build was in fact, no joke at all.

    One of the issues I ran into are pirates running away. Well, turns out, four cannons will completely SMASH their main thrusters. Its super amusing watching an anaconda tumbling at around 175m/s.

    After getting so many essential materials, I can go turn in bounties too. The downside to this, is being interticted sixteen times. With random FDLs and mambas joining the fray. But, three large and one huge cannon derps what ever pour soul they land on. Might have to buy another corvette for a cannon build now.

    submitted by /u/XT-356
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment