• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 28, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 28, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (March 28, 2020)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily threads and the New Q&A FAQ.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I finally made it!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    after much consideration..and alot of mining i chose to get the krait and i would like to thank all the commanders who helped me decide

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Patrolling the Haz Res with my beautiful Anaconda!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Hold my space beer

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Here’s to hoping the bridge placement on Fleet Carriers was done right.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Black Hole Light Bending

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I got my first elite

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    And AGA1n I W0ndEr

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    It took me 423 discovered systems to find this beauty. My first ELW. Thank You Random Number Generator!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Mortimer's Charm

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Here we see a father teaching his son how to hunt....

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    CMDR Krash Megiddo's Elite Tacoma

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    A blue moon in front of a red sun

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    i have played 27 hours so far and i am still amazed by this game

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Sooo I done goofed.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I managed to launch my Corvette through the slot and into the station going about 175. Which was awesome. What was not awesome was forgetting to request permission to dock. Oh shit oh shit run! Flipped the big boat over and bounced all around the slot trying to get away. Made it out with 15 seconds to spare lmao

    submitted by /u/justanotherheathern
    [link] [comments]

    Had the crave for playing the original Elite, found it on Archive.org good luck out there! o7

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Small , Medium and Large. Fuel rats to the rescue

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Fuel Rats to the rescue!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I started this game two days ago. Well, I actually started in cca November 2018 but played for 13 hours then stopped. Now I'm back and I decided to learn to play the game. After a few courier missions, I accepted one passenger mission. Prize is about 750k cr. Huge amount for me. So this woman wants me to take her to a few places to sightsee. Ok, easy money... Never had any idea that she would want to travel so damn far! As we were nearing to the last stop, I noticed I'm in the middle of nowhere. The nearest system with some kind of allegiance was around 100 light years away and I'm running on fumes. And, of course, I have no fuel scoop. So I Google to see my options and the first one is Fuel Rats. I go to check it out: you enter the system, your name and say if you're on life support or not. I thought I'd give it a shot. My only concern was that they will arrive and my mission time limit will expire because I know that the time runs when you turn the game off. Let me tell you, I have never seen something like this in a game. Hell, I've never seen this level of professionalism in real life! As soon as you send a request, they tell you to turn off all modules except for life support then add the guys that are bringing you fuel to your wing, all with detailed instructions on how to do it in case you don't know. A minute after I sent a request they were already here, transferring the fuel to my thirsty Adder. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting, but I say they more than deserve every praise they get. And did I mention that they do this for free? Holy shit! Shout out to CMDR Ravenov and CMDR Velica Foriana o7. Fuel Rats rule!

    I made an account just so I can post this. That's how hyped I am about this. Fly safe!

    submitted by /u/PheelJoe
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Need-to-Knows for New Players

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    With the game on sale and with the potential influx of new and returning players due to COVID-19 let's remind everyone of things you wish you had known when you started. I'll start off but please leave a comment as you see fit!

    Run out of fuel? Don't worry! Make note of what system you're in and return to main menu. You do not burn fuel in the main menu. Then call the Fuel Rats, a player group dedicated to helping players in your situation: https://fuelrats.com/

    Are you out in the black and landed a bit too hard and now your worried about your hull? Maybe that pirate was just almost too skilled for you and your ship is worse for wear? Call the Hull Seals, a player group dedicated to helping players in your situation: https://hullseals.space/ (broken canopies can not be repaired so make sure you collect materials -see below)

    Synthesis an be found on your right panel and is a handy tool. You can refill weapons and modules that use expendables without returning to a station. You can also refill your life support timer. If your canopy gets blown out you can keep refreshing it using synthesis. Always keep some iron and nickle around for this purpose. With a full load of both you can fly from SagA* to Sol without a canopy even on a modest life support module.

    submitted by /u/SovereignWinter
    [link] [comments]

    Made it Sagittarius A today! Here's me (Anaconda) alongside another commander i found

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    First Thargoid Cyclops Kill, me in a Krait Mk. II and my friend in a Viper Mk. III

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Finally.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Got back into playing Elite after a disastrous trip back from Sag A*. Went to VY Canis Majoris for the first time. Approximately 40000LS away. This game never fails to amaze me.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment