• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (April 20, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (April 20, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (April 20, 2020)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fuel rat with extra steps

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Stream Deck with Elite. Didnt even know this is possible. Big thanks to mhwing.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    After a gruelling 4 day fed grind finally she’s here!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    "This is your captain speaking, it appears that we will be arriving at our destination later than expected.. Unless that destination is the rebuy screen, in which case we'll be there promptly"

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    thisisfine.gif

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Where it all started

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    My first long(er) range exploration - The remains of the Pillars of Creation!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Took a long trip out into the black. Feels good to finally be home.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Unofficial Post-Beta1 Fleet Carrier Survey

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Remember the previous one? Well, after everyone had a chance to try (or at least watch someone else to try) fleet carriers, we made another survey to hopefully give frontier a picture of what community thinks of them. This one is bigger, better, stronger, faster, more resilient, and we have collaborated with some prominent community members to make sure it is as fair as possible to everyone.

    You can find the form here.

    This survey will run until 27th, and results will be posted on the forums soon after.

    submitted by /u/100rub
    [link] [comments]

    The look of concentration when trying to parallel park an Anaconda

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    heaven

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Did Elite just go down?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    The game just crashed mid-game and now the game won't start, it's failing to log me in. It's not my internet... I hope my data is safe! I was on a huge exploration trip and I was just about done...

    submitted by /u/DankRye
    [link] [comments]

    My new wallpaper.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Borann traffic report today

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    A great experience:landed on the moon of the planet new africa with its 1:30 orbital period day to night is amazing.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I managed to line up a start to the center of the galaxy and I thought it looked cool. Also, any way to disable the yellow orbit line in free cam?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Why do people do this?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Hi y'all. I was recently minding my own business in the Orrere system and suddenly i got interdicted and attacked, with no warning, by commanders from the squadron ''RNPT''. I looked into it more and they claim to be lawfuls, a part of SPEAR, the player driven ATR. What is this? I recommend avoiding squadron id ''RNPT'' at all costs.

    Edit: Also remembered that these so called police were harrassing me and being mean in system chat.

    submitted by /u/BlaesJR
    [link] [comments]

    The most notorious ganker in Borann has a 1.9 BILLION bounty

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Finally found a landing site at guardian ruins

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    True Darkness

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Probably nothing you all haven’t seen before, it’s just beautiful to look at it so I’m sharing it with you.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Currently climbing the tallest mountain i have ever found in elite (in the range of ~15-30km)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Sort of new to the game, and when I saw this I was in shock of the Beauty!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Idea about fixing the lack of incentives to trade with fleet carriers.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Ok so as they currently sit, I do not see much reason for players to sell their commodities to fleet carriers. If the owner pays what stations would pay, they cant make any profit. If they lower their buying price to make any profit, why would players sell to them?

    What if stations bought bulk commodities at higher prices? If you could provide a station with 1200 tons of diamonds (let's say) the price could increase per unit by, oh 20% (again just an example). That way owners of carriers could price competitively and still make a profit. Tell me what you think.

    submitted by /u/ABotchedVasectomy
    [link] [comments]

    People grind for the carriers - but what to do with a carrier?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Hi.

    Most of my friends do nothing else then grind the hell (and fun) out of that game to reach 10 Bill to afford and upkeep a carrier. I wonder what they do once they own it. Hopefully not simply quitting the game. :(

    Up to the corvette I understood the thing that some people do repetitive actions. I can pilot that 1 billion cr beast. After the grind I can stay the complete time in that ship enjoying every aspect of the game. I even went to Hutton and some exploration with it.

    But the carrier?

    I am really sorry. Even Frontier hasn't shown yet a use case which seem to make fun. It's not a capital class ship like the Farragut I am going to battle with it. I am not on a bridge like an admiral commanding that thing in battle.

    Most I've got from the forums that people want to use it as a storage for modules and low temperature diamonds. Aaaaaahm? Grinding around 10 billion for an extended storage and new interface? Even the crew is static, disconnected from me and doesn't make any difference between myself as an owner or others trying to get my service. All, me too, have to pay for my service. All, me too, pay the same price for my fuel. I won't be able to influence local markets. There will be no interaction with the background.

    I'd like to see gameplay examples how it could be fun to use that carriers. Some use cases.

    Except of parking one in Kamadhenu and providing indestructible greetings to the Emperor.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Whoooooopiiiiiieh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment