• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 05, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 05, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 05, 2020)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'ts done, my favorite ship in the galaxy. All hail the chief!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Just updated the HUD on my T6 Transporter. Next step will be fitting it out for exploration and passenger missions ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    #6 in Reddit's Top Growing Gaming Communities! Welcome to all our new CMDRs o7

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    How well do YOU know Elite?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Oh yes

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Hmm... Yes...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    After 4+ years of absence from ED i decided to run this game again and a few jumps later and a bit of travelling this is what i see . Currently in the process of getting my boyfriend into this beautiful game . (:

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Just wanted to get all commanders from all platforms and setups onto the same page as to why VR commanders are concerned/saddened by Odyssey

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    This game is awesome.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    One of those moments when I just stop to take in the view

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    First ever load in, I'm so excited

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I can understand why people believe stars are gods. HIP 22403

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    "After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began."

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Elite Dangerous: Odysseus

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Finally Made It To Sag A in My Trusty DBX!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Am I the only one genuinely excited for Odyssey?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    I may be the odd one out here, because exploration is my absolute favorite thing in ED and I've been wanting atmospheric landings for years. Seeing everyone speak the cold hard truth about how Odyssey is likely going to be an overpriced bundle of broken promises (given FDev's track record) makes me feel guilty for being excited. I don't even care about the FPS shooter gameplay, all I care about is being able to fly through an atmosphere and walk around on a planet surface. Am I in the wrong here for still being excited? I get the feeling I'm the odd one out in this entire community...

    Edit: I would like to take a moment to acknowledge a few things. I saw a lot of negative feedback on the announcement post, and so confirmation bias led to me assuming that the overall response to Odyssey was negative. That was extremely selfish and unobservant of me, and I apologize for that. Thank you to those who called me out on that.

    Second, I now see how VR players have definitely been given the shaft. I heavily sympathize with them and I understand the frustration. I hope one day FDev will surprise us by adding VR support to Odyssey post-release and I hope to see VR players out in the black again.

    Lastly, thank you to all who answered my questions and gave advice. I will still remain enthusiastic about Odyssey, but I'll try curb it back to a cautious optimism. o7

    submitted by /u/ParadigmTheory
    [link] [comments]

    I got a few of my favourite screenshots printed 8x10 on one of those photo printing apps. Pretty happy with how they turned out.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I created two looping video-wallpapers in Elite

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    "Nope. Can't see a thing."

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Finally reached the Bermuda Triangle of space!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    First real Screenshot, what do you thing?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    How do you play Elite? 2D vs VR

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Given the ongoing discussions about Odyssey annoucement I was wondering what are the % roughly here on the subreddit. So, how do you play elite?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/desolunatic
    [link] [comments]

    I am very excited to land here soon!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment