• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 03, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 03, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (June 03, 2020)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Dangerous: Odyssey - Announcement Trailer

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    FEET

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    It's Happening! :D

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Official Elite Dangerous Odyssey Announcement Art

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    most of you right now

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Looks like my piece from nearly 2 years back was on point

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Now more than ever, control your hype CMDRs

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Announcement

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    This is an image with sound

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    my brain thinks this every time i see the title screen

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    When you realize your Lifetime Pass is finally gonna be worth it.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Recreating this in 2021 will be sweet

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    We've been arguing for years what should come first: Space Legs or Atmospheric Landings. Today we know Frontier is giving us both at once.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I guess this conversation is over... Well done FDev.

    submitted by /u/BlackMesaFPS
    [link] [comments]

    Space legs confirmed - Elite Dangerous Odessey(hotcakes)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Old Faithful - Five years ago, I climbed into my first ASP Explorer proclaiming "I'm going on an adventure!". She's survived white dwarves, the neutron highway together with my idiotic piloting and been to Sag A and back. I think it's fair to say my ASP and I have an emotional connection now.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    RIP to the community manager.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Assuming it was an accident and not a deliberate ploy to drum up the hype - I hope there's not too much of a managerial backlash.

    Your team has been doing a great job managing user feedback from the Beta and, honestly, listening to us and engaging with us.

    I hope that continues, and that you all continue to be the ones doing it :)

    submitted by /u/Ctri
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot from the Odyssey Trailer

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Loving the similarities in function and minimalist style

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I had to

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    All my journeys take 3x longer because I keep stopping to mess about with freecam :/

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Thought I'd share my pics of me as a beginner in my Aspx and now with a bit more experience in my Conda, just chilling at Dav's Hope

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Ain't she smexy

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I loved the trailer, but it felt like it was missing a little something:

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    The suits and the guns remind me of toys

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    This is a fever dream...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    So I was sitting here waiting for my section of high school seniors to be ushered out in line to get our diplomas and I decided since we're just waiting out of view of everybody I'd check out what's going on on Reddit.

    And boom first thing I'm met with is a trailer for Elite dangerous: Odyssey and At first I was interested because it seemed like one of those fan made animations about space legs, but as I looked closer it was really coming from the official YouTube.

    So then I was internally freaking out, I was 1 a few minutes away from receiving my diploma and 2 was now ingesting the idea that we are getting both space legs and some atmospheric landings

    And now I'm thinking to myself, this actually can't be real, this is the definition of too good to be true.

    submitted by /u/gman164394
    [link] [comments]

    Space legs in VR

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    What do you guys think Odyssey will mean for the state of VR in the game? I feel like VR has been getting less and less love as time goes on, like with the FSS and DSS. It would be such a shame for it to die completely since it adds sooo much to the game, at least for me.

    I'd be fine switching from HOTAS to a controller, I just hope Frontier doesn't make VR unusable. I'm not sure how FPS combat will work, I really wasn't expecting to see that. Very curious how this will all play out.

    submitted by /u/EnragedBagels
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment