• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 20, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 20, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 20, 2020)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I promised myself I'd get a shot of this starship dealership next time I landed at it. Here it is!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Operation Ida finished the repairs of all remaining damaged stations

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    There is something about Ringed Earthlike

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Nice discovery in Hawking's Gap

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    We did a thing.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    That was no comet last night!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I've been informed that my HMCS Gentleman Sausage is, uh... too long

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    CMDR Niko Bellic in the works. It's so close, he's in there somewhere.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I just love the way the military sand looks on the anaconda

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Here is my new phone wallpaper! Fly safe cmdrs! o7

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Made a Type-6 Transporter in Space Engineers

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Ringed Valley Starset

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I peed a little

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Check out this hot pink gas giant!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Took this photo today in the Maia System and was super psyched with how it turned out! This game is lowkey letting me live my dream of exploring space!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Kidnapped by gankers at a young age, this is the only life he's ever known.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    The beautiful end of a looooong day

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    The Road Less Travelled - Circumnavigating the Galaxy

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    After many a trip to Colonia, Sag A*, and the regions near the core, I thought my exploring days were over. Space Madness got to me halfway through my previous expedition, tens of thousands of light years from the bubble, and I spent the return journey honking and jumping, thinking of what I'd do when I got back home. Unsurprisingly for me, getting back to the bubble was underwhelming, and I was itching to get back into the black as soon as I got home.

    And that's why I've decided to go all in and embark on my longest journey yet.

    This time, I'll be going to Beagle Point and back, but the long way round, stopping at the DSSA carriers positioned across the galaxy, and exploring the regions that are less visited by explorers. The Road Less Travelled, if you will (with the carriers sprinkled in, of course). First, I'm heading to Void's Brink, at the end of the Perseus Arm. From there, I'll turn northwest to cross the Dryman Bridge into the Ascendance.

    Yesterday, I reached the DSSA Artemis Rest, six thousand light years from the bubble, with hundreds of thousands of light years to go on my journey. The next stop is the DSSA Nereus' Deep, from which I'll head out to Void's Brink at the eastern edge of the galaxy. If you'd like to follow my journey, check my INARA logbook here: https://inara.cz/cmdr-logbook/255895/. My tentative itinerary (not my exact route) is here: https://www.edsm.net/en/galactic-routes/show/id/2698/name/The+Road+Less+Travelled+Expedition.

    Exploration is a lonely business, out in the black. I don't know if anyone will read this, but I thought I'd put it out there. In case anyone wants to follow my path through the darkness.

    o7 to the CMDRs in the bubble, I'll see you all a few months, or maybe a couple of years.

    submitted by /u/thenerdbutton
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Beacon's are mystical

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    30 jumps away from Colonia, countless systems scanned. Got distracted by my kid while landing on a planet... Now I have to start all over. Fml.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    And there's a carrier right in the middle.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Horsehead nebula seen from Barnard's loop

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    If you are in the USA ����

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Today is National Space Exploration Day!!! If you are already exploring like me (on my way to Ms. Sedesi in Witch Head Nebula) then carry on..

    If you aren't.. get to it !!!

    submitted by /u/Paradigmfusion
    [link] [comments]

    My first white dwarf. Absolutely beautiful.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    After a few months out exploring and mat gathering you really appreciate your combat ship when you get back to her. Especially as all those mats mean she's now G5/G4 engineered.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment