• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 26, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 26, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (July 26, 2020)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Homeward Bound

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Unusual topography. A planet with flat terrain suddenly dropping off into deep canyons. I parked front landing gear on the edge. A video of my SRV charging full speed over the precipice, following it as it falls km's to the bottom would have been awesome but I am too far out to replace it.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    ObsidianAnt: "200k Subscribers - A Massive Thank You"

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I would like to thank the Federal Security Service for saving my life, ship and most importantly, cargo.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Sol is just 37k ly plunge away.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Sofa Battlestation

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    For the ones that are not into Gutamaya ships, here’s a T-10 phone lockscreen! Fly dangerously, Cmdrs! O7

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I didn't realize I could actually discover these

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Just finished surface mapping this system.. took me 4 hours.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Kid wanted to build and play Legos today. Had Lakon on the brain. Best I could get from my mental image.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    It’s sooo pretty !

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    "The wheel must be turned. Turn it." Possibly a huge development in the Dark Wheel initiative.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Firework by nameless Cyclop.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    And here's an Earth-like I discovered that's orbiting FOUR stars.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Pretty in Pink

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    What do u see on this beautiful aquatic planet? Me anyway I know !

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Guardian site fun... would you want to see it from my point of view?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Biowaste waits for no man meters

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Beautiful station and beautiful me)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Packhound explosion :-P

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Found this cool looking planet

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    56k Ly from bubble, 37% ship's hull and I saw this. Unfortunately docking access only for friends:(

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Exploratory expedition out to several nebulae across the Perseus arm.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Bought this game about 3 months ago and fell in love with it immediately, the community has been incredibly helpful. With the quarantine and being furloughed, I had a lot of time to play and quickly grew my fleet (complete with Fleet Carrier), unlocked various human and guardian modules, unlocked engineers and ultimately killed Thargoids after enlisting with the AXI.

    Setup a 60 LY Anaconda and plotted a course to visit several nebulae and a couple of notable stars: Veil West, North American, Pelican, Elephants Trunk, V509 Cassioppeiae (a G type Supergiant; 11 Solar Masses), Bubble, a Black Hole, Heart and Soul, a Herbig Ae/Be star(!), NGC 7822 (my absolute favorite with fascinating systems; O type with an orbiting Black Hole (Kugelblitz?) I almost lost my ship to), Cave, NGC 1333, and lastly, the California nebula.

    I made just shy of 900 first discoveries through the course of this expedition, the most notable being a double Water World system. I stamped my name on them all by turning the data in at various asteroid bases located at some of the major nebulae. Here's some info on that.

    Furthest point out from Sol was roughly 7500 LYs. Initially I started with CMDR Fauxbia but he opted to make a 90 and head to Colonia to finally pin some blueprints at the Engineers there. Thanks for the brief company, mate!

    I intend to further optimize the jump range of the Icarus (My Anaconda) up to 70 LYs now that I'm back in the bubble. A second expedition is already being planned. I intend to visit Running Man, Orion, Flame and Horsehead region (I am aware of some permit locked areas here and that it will require going up/over/around it), as well as the Seagull, Rosette, Jellyfish, and Monkey Head nebulae. Hope you enjoy the photos, thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/TheProfessorX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment