• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (August 14, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (August 14, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (August 14, 2020)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Tritium Efficiency Update

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    That first Han & Chewie moment ever...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Challenger leaving atmosphere....schedule looks good for delivery to outpost...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    HD Moth meme for those who ask for it (editable link in comment)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    One Way Travel (Cmdr Vex Matraxis)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Triple Elite iPhone Wallpaper

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Meet Melchizedek everyone

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Asteroid bases are awesome

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    .... let .... me .... scan .... you !!!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    One day on S171 19 B 2A. I landed in the dark hoping to capture a nice sunrise as I slept. Failed on that goal but I woke up to find I was on a moon covered with green grass munched by electric sheep.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Stellar Phenomena

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    "Finally Home"

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Me and my phantom on some material gathering

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Mignonette IV: No guns, no shields, no fluff. Just speedy deliveries straight to your door.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Anybody else getting orange sidewinder error when trying to go into supercruise? I have been getting this a lot lately.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Grinded Elite rank to get my ship, just landed on my first planet.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Obsidian Ant on 'Why EDO VR Might Not Be That Easy'

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    The amount of terror I felt during this was insane screen shot taken June of 2018

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Tip for anyone grinding Imp/Fed reputation

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    You don't have to take missions only from Imp/Fed factions, you can take missions from anyone as long as the reciever is one of the Imp/Fed factions (Deliver to: <fed/imp faction>).

    The reason I'm posting this is because I see the misinformation that you can only accept missions from fed/imp factions a lot around here and on YouTube - it is not correct, you will recieve progress towards your rank as long as the reciever is fed/imp faction.

    If you do not belive me, try it yourself. I hope someone finds this useful.

    submitted by /u/IGII2
    [link] [comments]

    This is probably the best photo I’ve ever taken!!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Once more unto the breach, dear CMDRs, once more...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Welp... looks like I got a bit too carried away listening to this song :| Lost 6 months of data.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    First time landed since Jan 3305. First encounter with the new Fleet Carriers. Huge thanks to the Event Horizon for the repairs and the lovely shot.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Blew up my cutter last night

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    A comedy of errors

    I was so excited lady night to finally buy my prismatic shields that I forgot to manage my power groups. I took off and let the auto launch do its thing, only to find that an Orca had got itself wedged in the mail slot. There was no way for me to exit, and the timer was ticking.

    I decided to take manual control and accidentally deployed my hardpoints. Since I hadn't adjusted my power groups, I earned a darken ship award. Of course, after I stowed my hardpoints again, let my systems reboot, I had to exit the station. (Shields were now recharging.)

    The Orca was still blocking the way, and now I had no strong shields to protect my hull. Ok, so I took the damage and fines, managed to boost hard enough to clear the npc from the mail slot.

    Then I noticed I had 2% hull remaining, so I decided to dock and repair. Well autopilot was now bugged and would not take over, so I went for a manual landing. Eased my way back in to the mail slot and just tapped a cobra waiting for exit.

    2% hull was not enough. Boom.

    Fortunately the $26M rebuy was not a huge loss - I had saved up to buy multiple prismatic shield modules.

    submitted by /u/isthisthebangswitch
    [link] [comments]

    Probably one of the most beautiful lava worlds I've found out in the Black.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment