• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (August 16, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (August 16, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (August 16, 2020)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today I have defeated my first Thargoid!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Fast spinning Herbig AE/BE star. First discovered by Cmdr Cavansite. Video taken in late 2016.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hold full...heading to Elysium Orbital....Just freaking the grounders out.....

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Sagittarius A* Tourist Beacon

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I have never seen two LANDABLE and RINGED planets so close to each other and to the star.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Was out for a joyride and thought this was a shot worth sharing.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Found a system with 9 T stars on my way to Sag A*. I love that there's a Herbig Ae/Be star at the center of the system as well.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Colonia At Last. After about 25,000 Ly I have finally reached my destination. Managed to discover 2 Earth Likes, 14 Water Worlds, 1 Water Giant and a metric $%!# ton of terraformable HMCs.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    This game all nice but I wish you could chose your own captain name :(

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I thought it would be fun

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Small story from today, still feeling a bit bummed. I just dropped into a ring in my cutter to mine some more painite. I got attacked by two pirates, a Viper mk4 and Sidewinder. I killed them both in seconds. They didn't stand a chance. But then I saw a third ship on my scanner. An adder. I went to see what it was doing and saw it was peacefully mining. I grinned, put pips to 4,2,0 and slammed into him. He exploded instantly. I thought it would be fun, but I just felt awful. Maybe he had a family and this was his way of feeding his kids. And I brutally murdered him.

    Vent over. Now I feel a bit better. If you got here, thanks for reading my post.

    submitted by /u/Commie_Vladimir
    [link] [comments]

    Day 10 and I am feeling small.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Zorgon Peterson ��

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    OH NO

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    As I dock down for the night, I really want to thank everyone that has had a part in my experience in Elite. It's my only true respite right now, as I've lost almost everything dear to me due to this pandemic.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Gankers doing what gankers do in Asterope

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    So there i was, grinding away those little scout thargoids, when I was interdicted by w*nkers gankers, (seems that they like to gank in pairs), and then there's me, not wanted, in a corvette kitted with AX cannons, some thermal vent lasers & a hold full of decontamination limpets, no cargo (unless you class limpets as cargo), and they go and open fire immediately, with FA off and shield stripping weapons. On four or so separate occasions, mostly different gankers each time. On the last one I was fighting away against half a dozen scouts with my hull all splattered with caustic goo and two gankers drop in and light me up, targeting my engines and drive, caught me well off guard that did as I hadn't noticed them drop in as I was a tad busy. I was briefly thinking to myself "These Thargoids have suddenly got their act together" as my shields vanished.............. So, anyway, be careful out there ladies and gentlemen, cos there's some people who would like to spoil your day. Fly safe.

    submitted by /u/mephitic999
    [link] [comments]

    This is FRS Rat-O-Saurus Rex - Rescue, im on standby for a Ratsignal in Jackson's Lighthouse O7

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Bedding in for the night...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    A-B-C-D-E-L-W

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    My first black hole. The Heart Nebula and a plethora of O-type stars make for a colorful backdrop for a screenshot.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Enormous ring around a Brown Dwarf

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Finally made the trek out to Hutton Orbital. Except it's in an investment state. I can't get my mug :(

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    After a few weeks grinding of mapping planets, I finally have my very own Anaconda

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Horsey go neigh

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Have you heard of the king of yellow?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    There is a binary star system called Aldabaran, in it there is a planet called Haydes, and on that planet you will find the city of Carcosa. Have you been there? Have you seen the black star? Have you seen the sign in yellow?

    submitted by /u/jhonny_mayhem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment