• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 21, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 21, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 21, 2020)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ANNOUNCEMENT Narrative additions and Dev Diary FAQ

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    I made this....thing...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    "How many stars you want in this one system?" "Yes."

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    There are many stellar phenomena out there, but this is mine. Stumbled across my first undiscovered crystals.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Burning Planet Visit

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    There's always something magical about your first Neutron Star

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Took longer than I expected to discover my first system, but I've put my name on Synuefe TF-C c27-0 - only 1300 ly from Sol. Here's my commemorative Asp-and-SRV selfie.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Beware landing pad 32 - it's a trampoline...!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I can finally take Galadriel out for IG shots.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    The North American and Pelican Nebulas side by side, a beautiful sight to say the least, galactic twins among the stars.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Haz Res Mining is Incredible!!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I'm new to Elite, so when I found this star, it shocked me how beautiful it was

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    So here's the thing.... Do I feel bad that I let it happen? Or just be glad it happened his first day? Lol

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Are you kidding! I’ve been looking for the FDR for a good half n hour. So I can show them the way to the pearly gates. And then he decides to dock right next to me

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    My raider kit is coming out of the ceiling, is this a bug or is this how it supposed to be?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Who else lives in Colonia?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I moved to Colonia a couple of days ago and I've fallen in love.

    • It's in an excellent region for exploration (undiscovered systems are only a few jumps away and non-sequence stars are plentiful)

    • The scenery is beautiful

    • There are now A-rated modules (not a whole lot but it's a lot better than it used to be)

    • Engineers are available

    • There's a decent selection of ships, including the Python, Anaconda, Krait, and Fer-de-Lance

    • All rings are pristine

    I was just wondering how many of you were crazy enough to move all the way out here as well.

    submitted by /u/RuminatingWanderer
    [link] [comments]

    This game can produce some stunning visuals

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Cyclops Rising

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Only 80 hours into This game and it continues to blow me away. Have no idea how it took me so long to find out about this game.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    When you catch yourself falling asleep at the helm...����*STAY ALERT COMMANDERS!!o7*

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I might have just made a new wallpaper for myself.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Odyssey

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Started the long journey back from Colonia to the bubble. Figured I’d knock out Exploration Elite on the way, so I’ll be doing a zigzag path above and below the galactic plane. Here’s Colonia from afar. Farewell old friend.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Weird, the Tharg just kept following me until I accidentally initiated first contact

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Why should I bother with an Anaconda?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Newish player here. Thanks to quarantine I've played about 100 hours in the past couple weeks and I'm a bit confused.

    Everyone seems to hold up the Anaconda as some sort of end-all-be-all ship, but I'm not convinced there's a good reason to buy it. Exploration? I have a reasonably streamlined Asp that gets 60+ ly. Combat? A FDL seems massively more efficient and maneuverable. Trade? Mining? Type-9.

    Maybe I'm missing something, but I get the impression that the Anaconda isn't actually the best choice for...anything (except maybe if you want to ultra-specialize for exploration but the cost is outrageous compared to the asp/krait phantom). Why should I bother?

    submitted by /u/Bunkerman91
    [link] [comments]

    Humanising Elite

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I don't know if anyone from FD lurks here, but I've got an idea for making the universe feel less lonely...

    Every coriolis has air traffic control buildings facing you as you land - it hopefully wouldn't be too hard to add a couple of figures operating each landing pad air traffic control.

    The figures would only be tiny, probably simple black silhouettes, but they could have some minor animation, as though they're operating a control console, waving after you land, walking around the inside of the air traffic control perhaps to different control stations...

    Would this appeal to anyone if they stuck it in there ?

    submitted by /u/phoenixbbs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment