• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 06, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 06, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (September 06, 2020)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Re: Longest Possible way from Bubbylon to Beagle. This is my full lap with some added WP's of the Expedition.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Portable Elite machine - GPD Win Max

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Over the Storm

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Was leaving Jameson to go Thargoid hunting when a Beluga got caught in the mailslot.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Why yes I am new. Why do you ask?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Look at me ma! After nearly 6 years of playing Elite, I finally went exploring! I’ve set aside the Playstation, and went on the master race platform. No regrets ��

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    The other half got a fancy cutting machine and asked if I wanted anything for her to practice on.... Elite sticker anyone??

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I wonder if these guys will feature in odyssey?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Postcard from a distant Subsatellite.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Just sharing a clip a few commanders and I did with bounties and CZs.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    After 200 hours of jumping in my (unengineered) DBX, I finally got my first Elite

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    What's so special about 47 Arietis System? so many FC are here

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Those who hang out in Deciat and harass/gank people who are simply trying to get to Farseer are pathetic.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Relatively new player here with a few weeks in. I usually don't go off on rants but I'm going to let this one loose.

    All I wanted to do is take my measly fucking Cobra and get it some FSD upgrades so that I can do some rare trading and try to make a little bit of money. About a quarter of the way there I get interdicted by some champ in an Alliance Chieftain who targets my modules so that I am basically floating through space with no way of thrusting or maneuvering whatsoever. Worst of all was that this soulless pilot wouldn't even finish me off, they just watched as my lifeless ship plunged further and further into the void of space. I had to self destruct just to move on with my life.

    When I spawned in I started back again, this time watching out for this ship and lo and behold, they're back to dish out some more. I waited a few seconds and then left supercruise and sat there for about a minute before starting back up again. Had to do this one more time before I was finally able to make it there. Thankfully they didn't just go straight to Farseer and wait until I was 3km away to blow me up one more time.

    I know this is me whining about getting ganked but this is bad for the game and it has definitely turned people off from playing open. It's like a lvl 70 in WoW hanging out and killing lvl 15's. It's pathetic.

    submitted by /u/Jakart
    [link] [comments]

    NMS + ED + SC - A Fans Comparison of His Three Favorite Games (v1)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    California Nebula should be renamed to "Shrouded Mage Nebula"

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I could hold this course for years, and the view would barely change.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Frame shift drive charging

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I just picked up this game on Humble Bundle a couple days ago!

    Every time the voice assistant says "Frame Shift Drive charging", I hear "Friendship Drive charging" and now I can't unhear it. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Rabbit141
    [link] [comments]

    Outfitting services

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    If you get all the way out in the black and realize that you forgot to bring your mining ship or its equipment there are solutions available. I carry a robust load out of mining equipment in outfitting. I am currently at Lagoon Nebula, if you are out in the black and need mining equipment, just give me a shout and I will do what I can to help you out, within reason.

    submitted by /u/Crazy_OneF8S
    [link] [comments]

    Awakening from many years of slumber, I find myself with vague memories for carrying goods in my Type-7 Transporter. Sticks vaguely set up, and a yearning to explore, I wonder. Where am I? Where do I go from here? Suggestions? I do miss flying in a fighter while the ai pilot sat around in the rig.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Black Holes list - 200+ systems charted

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Hello Commanders,

    I've been building a comprehensive list of Black Holes in Elite. It's work in progress, but since I now have three regions and more than two hundred systems charted, I thought it was time to share.

    Every system on the list has been fully scanned in FSS mode by me and exclusion zone data was recorded for all black holes. In the Notes section I put whatever feature of that system was unique or noteworthy. Recommended keywords for the Notes section is at the top of the spreadsheet, it should help you to find interesting systems.

    If you see the same sector name multiple times in a row, it is probably because they are in a black hole cluster and you should be able to go in that area and first discover black holes for yourself, if you fancy putting your name on some. Check the galaxy map for density though, some black hole clusters are way more dense than others.

    Here is the link:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16WW6XF2kYGTSWnYkyHH9iNuY9E3DezpehB1za4RJZO8/edit#gid=0

    submitted by /u/ArpadL
    [link] [comments]

    Made it to Sagittarius A*

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Banana Nebula Expedition Fleet Carrier **Drache von Drachen** will leave for the Banana Nebula from ACANTS system on september 9th at 19:00.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Its in three days! Next one will be FC Mavia on september 16th.

    To learn more about the Banana Nebula Expedition, visit this reddit post or join our discord. Everyone is welcome, come say hi and see what we are doing out there!

    submitted by /u/Raf_von_Thorn
    [link] [comments]

    Creation of Adam (Photo in colour)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment