• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 16, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 16, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 16, 2020)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    While everyone's off to fight Thargoids at Witch Head, I've been visualising what screenshots on this sub might look like after Odyssey launches.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    69 bodies.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    This red ghost ��

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    My main reward after hitting Exploration elite, naturally I called her the MCRN Donnager

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    The things you find when you poke around a little...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I finally discovered how to use the camera

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    wiggle wiggle

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Guess who spent the better part of an hour mining while watching stuff not realising they had accidentally put painite on the ignore list and not phosphorus after getting 5 asteroids with a over 40% painite

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    This guy

    submitted by /u/foz97
    [link] [comments]

    First time - damn this was scary!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Milestone reached and I didn't notice till now

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    This is what i get for play around with how close i can drop into the station

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Decided to explore my first Guardian Beacon, truly in aw at the beauty of this game.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    ASP *Underneath* things :D

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Okay last one I promise, long live infinite rick.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Ok, hear me out, i have an idea

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    So, Marlinists lost the battle for Ackwada and now thousands of marlinists are on the lamb from imperial systems. I think a really cool CG would be a smuggling run. Go into imperial stations, load on as many refugees as u can, and smuggle them into federal systems. Just saying, i think it'd be pretty cool

    submitted by /u/RDWRER_01
    [link] [comments]

    OMG finally

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I left the Trifid Nebula a bit ago for a new planetary nebula with a black hole near the Omega Nebula, but from while I was there, here’s the GLITCH blending in with some pods at a Lagrange Cloud

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I know it's not an ASP X but this is my DBX in front of my first ELW roughly 15kly out of the bubble

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    14 jumps later and I'm at the community goal location. Primary ship in transit.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    A few hiccups at first.. but today I learned how to trade, how to smuggle and how to land on planets. And I made 10 million doing it! It was a good day..

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    !More information about Thargoids!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Guys, I really love thargoids and they inspire me. I want to make friends with them and I want to know about them all. I did many tests, I explored them and their buildings, I tried to understand Thargoids and how do they live. I read about them.


    Write in comments everything that you know about them. What do they like, in what nebula may they live, in which systems are their countries. ANYTHING ABOUT THEM! P.S. You can will I'm Mad, you will say I'm crazy, but I promiss you, that someday we will be friends, and I will find their home!

    submitted by /u/Magdugle
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Failing the CG might lead to a better outcome

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    As per galnet article:

    "If this Thargoid assault is not repelled, it may spread into a full-scale invasion throughout the Witch Head Enclave. Neither Aegis nor the Alliance Defence Force are able to deploy in time, so we ask all independent combat pilots and anti-xeno squadrons to come to our defence."

    AXCZ are definitely the most fun AX content in the game and lead to the burning station gameplay for those not interested in combat. Fdev however removed them witohout any reason almost a year ago.

    If we fail the CG that text indicates that they might return. It is definitely better long term reward than CLASS 4 FSD booster (not even class 5).

    Please, lets call Fdev's bluff and try to get the AXCZs and burning stations back.

    submitted by /u/Naddesh
    [link] [comments]

    Five years of my Elite: Dangerous experiences in seven minutes

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    No turning back now

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment