• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 17, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 17, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 17, 2020)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Veil Nebula West - 1.3k ly outside of the bubble

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    We made it baby!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I would like to imagine that there was just as much confused screaming in flight control as there was in the cockpit

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Blue ocean ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Picked up one of those new Gutamaya mini-SRVs. The range isn't great, but dang are they cute.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Empire players be like;

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Through the power of sheer hubris, it's done. I have taken a Sidewinder from Jameson Memorial to Sagittarius A*

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Elite Dangerous is now a crucial part of my mental health routine

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I'm autistic and have brain damage along with a handful of other acronyms to make me sound special.

    Long story short I'm really reliant on schedules to find any sense of stability.

    I haven't had a bed time ritual my whole life (I turn 28 on Monday) but recently have found that I adore playing elite dangerous before bed.

    I have a 1660 ti but it but the dust a couple weeks ago and I haven't had the money to ship it for RMA, but I found out my backup 760 could handle playing elite dangerous using virtual desktop and my oculus quest and I've been HOOKED!

    now every night, for the first time in my adult life, I feel calm, collected, and curious while I explore the bubble. I'm just learning how to trade (I started with manipulating BGS instead of you know... the game) but it's been the best couple weeks of my life.

    From the helpful community, to our mutual curiosity and excitement for odyssey, to learning about how none of us really know what/who raxxla is, I'm just happy to be here

    I sleep like a baby now, dreams of raxxla and thargoids in my head.

    I'm drifting off now, but just wanted to take a moment to thank both frontier and this community for helping me find such a beautiful and limitless coping mechanism haha.

    Goodnight, fellow CMDR's

    submitted by /u/BebopScorpo
    [link] [comments]

    This incredible illusion effect when you get “too” close to a black hole ✨

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Can't believe I've waited until now to fly an explorer, it's an absolute beast of a long range combat ship.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    The Cradle of Humanity

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Wish You Were Here!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Am I a bad human beeing for sending a Friend over to Hutton Orbital to get his Free Conda?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Am I a bad human beeing for sending a Friend over to Hutton Orbital to get his Free Conda?

    So .. this friend is playing for a few months already and wanted to buy himself a 'Conda now but never ever checked memes and jokes about Elite.

    So another friend and me "had to" send him on his voyage to Hutton to get his Anaconda for free even.

    He streamed the entire cruise on our Discord and once he arrived and checked for a non-existing shipyard we linked him all the stuff about the Free-Conda jokes all while also using our Music-Bot to good 'ol Rickroll him as well.

    All of us had to laugh like hyenas with him taking it like a champ.

    EDIT: We even told him to bring us some Mugs back home to our carrier. Once he noticed he got punk'd he told us off and that he now enjoys his Gin from there and toss it into his Mugs.

    https://preview.redd.it/gke8jv1p6qt51.png?width=1026&format=png&auto=webp&s=554a973f667e061013ce7f401415aa9d3110911a

    submitted by /u/MinhZor
    [link] [comments]

    Cracking a cold one open with the boys

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Found a beautiful vista on the way to Beagle Point...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Freaked out by Neutron Stars? This vid my creep you out even more!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Just taking the sidewinder out for a drive, listening to "And here the Wheel" Elite Dangerous AudioBook about the Dark wheel. It's just another one of those things I love about this game, you can do nothing and enjoy it.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    PSA: Don't go past Tier 1 in this CG - it'll lead to some fun content.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    PSA: Don't go past Tier 1 in this CG - it'll lead to some fun content.

    This indicates that one system will be protected when the CG expires.

    There are 5 tiers of this CG, and 5 systems. The above photo indicates that for every tier up, a system is protected - this means that every time a tier goes up we lose a possible incursion. Let me explain why not going past Tier 1 is a good thing.

    Incursions have not happened in almost a year. AXCZs have not been around for almost a year. They are incredibly fun and are a huge test of skill and firepower - and one of the most fun things you can do in Elite. These incursions brought people together - the entire group of AXI was literally built off of these attacks and incursions. Operation Ida made their mark on the galaxy by repairing stations in the aftermath. For months, all of those things have vanished from the galaxy. This is a chance for some of the most engaging and fun content in the entire game to return. We could have four different Witch Head systems under attack, filled with AXCZs and burning stations! It'd be incredible!

    submitted by /u/TheAveragePxtseryu
    [link] [comments]

    I've visited VY Canis Majoris again

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    That is one big Asp shadow (and other sexy Asp pics)...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Answered the call to fight the Thargoids at Witch head!!! Got a free cremation for the price of the trip! Any clues how to unlock some sweet Guardian tech??

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    "What's going on? Did you destroy it?" "I'm about to, sir." The scene hit me as I pulled up to this station in full eclipse.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    The planet in hell is just as bad as they say (system is SPOIHAAE XE-X D2-9, planet orbits a white dwarf in the zone of exclusion, 1.16 g)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    My 'Rat's Nest' Corvette might have paid off for all the painful grind.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I've not been playing long, but exploring is set to take up so much more of my time! Can't wait to get out into the black

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment