• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 18, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 18, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 18, 2020)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I don't play much anymore, but in light of Odyssey coming out I made this render of an eagle in atmosphere

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Bite My ...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Recently I found an ice planet with an atmosphere and a ring system, so naturally, like any other player, I approach it and drop from supercruise to get the perfect picture

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Guess I'm ordering pizza and watching a film...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Blue Disc Eclipse

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    An experiment in a Stellar Phenomenon

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Spectacular place for an installation

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Anyone else just bad at combat and justs hauls goods and explores?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I do want to get better at space combat though

    submitted by /u/DumbFuckingIdiot23
    [link] [comments]

    The og Frontier Elite II - Amiga Box!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Mission tier list (V1) ....how is it?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    This is fine

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    CMDR Aeroboy here I am in a ring of a brown dwarf the fog density is so crazy as if I was dreaming Aeroboy over.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    My very first black hole

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I've never abandoned a courier mission this fast in my space trucking career

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Thank you FDev for (temporarily) making collecting for Guardian modules... Actually fun!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Greetings from the Temple Region! 1/4th of the way home from Colonia avoiding the beaten path, and this is my stop for tonight. So many things to discover ahead of me.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Hey Fdev, Thargon SLF when??

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    This is the extent of what my reputation in the empire got me for rescuing Imperial citizens from burning stations. Which is pretty sweet. Named it Spirit of Heroism, but not quite sure what to use it for though...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Beyond - Elite Dangerous Music Video

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Pirate experience

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    So yes last night i took my cutter and a few guys and headed out to Hayedes to do some rock funneling.

    Upon arrival we were met with a Krait Mk11.

    A quick scan revealed the internals of this pirate who had pacifiers, frags and guardian internals.

    It was at this moment I told the boys strap in.

    The Krait Mk11 came for me first.

    As he interdicted me and proceeded to ask me for that juicy painite. I explained how we just got here and had nothing. He insisted that I had then shot me once.

    Being in a cutter has its perks. I proceeded to boost away in 550 cutter and he wasn't able to catch me inn a krait lol.

    At this point I'm in supercruise scouting and watching out for him as my two buddies just entered the system.

    One of my friends was in a Python and instantly got interdicted by this krait Mk11. He thought he had a chance but the krait was just too kitted. In the end my friend did die.

    Angerred by this I was looking for the krait so that I could ram all those imperial slaves into him with prismatics. Again we were all outfitted for mining so we did what we had to.

    Upon meeting the krait again he tried to interdicted me once more and he failed.

    Ultimately it came down to me having to sing this darn pirate a song (song will not be named for my sanity)

    And yes he did leave us alone after that.

    All I wanna say is.

    That was fun, it added a new dynamic to the game and gave me that lawless feeling.

    Ps / if your going to be a pirate. Don't just go and blow people up have some fun and roleplay.

    submitted by /u/Jackkgold
    [link] [comments]

    Celebrate the DSSA and the EDPS (Passport System): Boarding Schedule for Grand Tour

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Decided to take some nice pictures with my favorite planets

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment