• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 24, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 24, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 24, 2020)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Well..ok then Möebius, flight assist is overrated I guess, "cat assist, on"

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Mamba High Octane - Fan Art

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I love my ship

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Just took a look at my co pilot and realised.. I'm Hans Solo?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    A nice little pit stop on the way to Sag A*!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Look who finally left the Kerbol system

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I found a system that has planets orbiting 5 stars at once. Is that some kind of record?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    First solo Thargoid kill :D

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Collected enough free ARX to grab my first paintjob!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I'm on an scenic route from Diaguandri to Colonia and I thought I should start sharing my photos as I go - Part 7 - Finale

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Playing just for the love of space

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm not really big into gaming (only play some casual local multiplayer) but I'm in love with space since I'm a kid and I was wondering if you think that I could enjoy this game just for the fact of going through the stars and seeing them up close?

    submitted by /u/Noctam
    [link] [comments]

    Thats the ship I ve been looking for ...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    The one with the big haul!!!

    I am going to be so rich!!! Its the payday I have been looking for!! I know ... I ll take my 450m credit Annaconda and risk getting it blown up for that massive haul... I mean 3 tons of Biowaste ought to be worth at least 800 or 900 credits!!!!

    submitted by /u/RiloBrody
    [link] [comments]

    New rebuy record? :D

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    My wing mate discovered a new type of platform last night...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Orca entering a station

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Found a rare populated system out by Jellyfish including a station in an asteroid (which was in a gas giant belt)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    What paint job should I get for my new Federal Corvette?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I hate Hutton Orbital

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    So as we all know this is possibly the longest trip in Elite. With the time I had on this delivery mission (which I am still doing as I post), I decided to some math. I wanted to know how many light seconds it was. So I had to figure out how many days is .21 years is. It's 76.7025 days. Then I used 60 x 60 x 24 to get 86,400 seconds in a day. So when I multiplied that times the 76.7025 days I got 6,627,096 seconds. This math was more fun than waiting, nudging the controller, and trying not to nod off on my to Hutton Orbital. Please make stations not as far in the future Elite. I don't want to fall asleep nor do math problems as I travel to a space station - even if the mission pays 3.4 million credits.

    submitted by /u/misterwriter85
    [link] [comments]

    Dont forget limpets they said..."oh look 51% Painite asteroid....."

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Fledgling explorer on my first expedition. Couple of pics I snapped from my first day venturing out into the black.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Idea for new human tech broker module: thargoid heart

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Module: Thargoid Heart Size: 1,3,5F Weight: heavy Power requirement: nil Effect: regenerates damaged meta alloy hull reinforcements

    Meta alloy hull reinforcements are near useless. Human engineered ones are stronger, better resistances, and the caustic resist is minimal and can be dealt with by overheating your ship.

    I propose that we could have a Heart optional module, that would regenerate the hp of meta alloy hull reinforcements. Naturally, any hull damage you do take is deducted from the MAHR before any other type of reinforcement.

    This would facilitate hull tank ships survivability, reduce the need for repair limpets, and could be some interesting metas.

    The recipe would be something serious, like 5 hearts and 20 alloys, to prove your AX capability.

    submitted by /u/Thinkingwithportals1
    [link] [comments]

    My new ASP needs a name, any suggestions?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    After a year of trying on and off, I've finally completed the Elite level combat tutorial! (Spoiler just in case.)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Ringed suns are amazing!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment