• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 23, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 23, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (October 23, 2020)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wingmen - Atmospheric (Fan Art)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    To the Commander Who Told Me to Stay Away From Open Because I Run a Naked Type-9 Heavy ��

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    You should have killed me or apologized for pulling me out of hyperspace. Instead you let me go.

    Big mistake.

    Anyone who runs a Type-9 without shields for the benefit of refugees is an existential threat to lawful neutral scum like yourself.

    You see, shortly after my Type-9 - a.k.a. the LazyPope - escaped your mediocre clutches using only the English language, I reached Fox Enterprise and wreaked havoc to the tune of chaotic good.

    The LazyPope delivered (sold) more than 780 tons of vital goods to needy refugees. Afterwards, I spotted a fighter that strayed from an Empire mothership, so I promptly rammed it to oblivion - no shields required.

    You see, I don't run shields because it allows me to carry 32 more tonnes of basic medicine, giving 32 more children one tonne of medicine each for every circuit I complete.

    As a filthy lawful neutral without passion or imagination, you can't conceive of the joys of existing as a chaotic good Commander.

    You talk about rebuy, while I'm busy ramming the LazyPope into a federal corvette that isn't killing evil fast enough. In this case, the senseless destruction of the LazyPope sent a message. Rebuy means nothing to me.

    You can't even imagine that disabling my ship would render communications and the HUD inoperable. After I rebooted my systems, the first message I saw was you telling me to reboot my systems to fix my ship - very humor, much funny! This was the moment I confirmed your revolting lawful neutrality, thus inking your name on my list of Righteous Retribution.

    Normally, I'd say that I'll take your ship and your lover, but as a lawful neutral scumbag, you are incapable of love.

    o7

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Darth_J3sus
    [link] [comments]

    That's not even going to be possible in the upcoming Odyssey - But hey, I can dream, right?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    My deep space endeavors continue. This time, I found a landfall planet located 4ls away from it's star

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    My friend started last week.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Shepherd moons, large rings, invisible rings and a record amount of moons

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Yeah... No thanks...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    62 objects ... probably my biggest discovery so far!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    This was years in the making, but I finally made it.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Two Earth-like better than one

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    When Odyssey drops and we can walk around...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Will we get a "Leg Assist" option?

    And will it be as utterly useless as SRV Drive Assist - like a drunk walking simulator?

    submitted by /u/carpe_simian
    [link] [comments]

    One of the coolest places I've ever been!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Eravate Ganker gets Ganked by a Cobra MK III - 2 Million Credit Bounty Claimed

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Triple Hydra delivery!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I'm on an scenic route from Diaguandri to Colonia and I thought I should start sharing my photos as I go - Part 6

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Worst day of my life.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    So I planned a very long trip. The plan was to go visit a bunch of planetary nebulae, normal nebulas and at the end, to finish off my trip, I was going to go to the Crab Nebula. I did my whole trip, went to the Crab and decided to come back to Sol to sell my whole exploration data. On my way back, in a random system, I decided to go visit a planet I thought was awesome. It was a high metal content planet with rings, two moons and another planet orbiting it. I decided to drop in one of its craters. I dropped from glide rushing at 500 and couldn't control my speed. Then, I crashed and my ship went black. I closed my app at the speed of light thinking it will save my ship. Unfortunately, 3 months worth of exploration data went down the drain. FML

    submitted by /u/WhatIsElonMusk
    [link] [comments]

    Station security is a little extreme

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I was docking into a station and out of the corner of my eye I see this type 9 stuck on some structures inside. All of a sudden station security lights that ship up and there's fire and shrapenel from the poor space cow everywhere.

    submitted by /u/CatCannon9
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't realize how big they were...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Images from my arrival to Colonia last week. After that 3-4 day trip, I don’t plan on leaving for awhile!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    State of piracy: update: update lol- after about 2 dozen ships shaken down, the frontier rng gods finally blessed me with a juicy, novice Type-9. Definitely not as reliable as mining for me, but sure is fun and rewarding! o7

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Nice, an my last one before Odyssey's release

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    When posting exploration pics, I often get questions about my ship, the Bubbylon Rocker. Here is a looki looki of my favorite Krait.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Just got the Federal Corvette - Say hello to "FNS Tordenskiold"

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment