• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 21, 2020)

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 21, 2020)


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here. (November 21, 2020)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    200,000 CMDRs on /r/EliteDangerous & Celebratory Giveaway!


    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous

    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    There's something familiar about this system...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Earthrise

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Just got the game because it was free, I never think ive fallen in love with the idea of a game this fast.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:57 AM PST

    genuinely, from my short playtime, i have never enjoyed a vehicle focused game more than this. It is absolutely gorgeus and even the fetch quest like contracts are fun.

    edit: How the hell did this get more than -2 upvotes.

    edit 2: How the hell do i choose who gets to use what weapons in multicrew

    submitted by /u/Ilikeicetea
    [link] [comments]

    Out for a blue sky spin in the dust.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Out in deep space

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:41 PM PST

    The Fuels Rats lately

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Hey, New Epic Commanders, get yourself familiarize with the Fuel Rats. They'll save your life.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Who needs shields when you can save more refugees?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Yoink

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    First time landing on a planet on my own, 15+ minutes of orbital gliding because I'm a big noob, but I did it. CMDR DEA has landed.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:32 AM PST

    A stupid story about how I vibe checked a skimmer and was arrested for terrorism.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:40 AM PST

    I tend to play games as the good guy. So, I've kept my nose pretty clean within Elite. Sure, I've had a fine here and there, usually involving my Type 10 being wedged in the mail slot. But today? No, today I elected to go full tilt into accidental terrorism.

    I was trying to build Federal rep so I can get my hands on a sweet sweet Corvette. Being the Federal errand boy gets a bit tedious so I decided to mix it up and do a planetary cargo delivery. That's different! What can go wrong?

    Turns out, quite a bit. Firstly, I'm in a Type 10. Handles like a dirty sock. Second, coming out of glide, I must have had a lapse in concentration because I am coming in HOT. So I flick the ship skyward and slam the boost in an attempt to at least slow down. No dice. I slam into the planet, ass first, shields go, hull nearly goes and now I'm sliding across the ground continuing to damage my ship.

    That's not the worst part. Somehow...in my brilliant and flawless maneuver, I managed to booty slam a skimmer into the shadow realm. Of all the places to land, I did a personal kinetic strike on this poor thing just doing it's job.

    Now, within game lore, there's terrorist attacks occurring through Fed space. And here I am, coming in at Mach 5 and slamming myself into a settlement. My panels are screaming about various warnings, some about my ship some about a pissed off settlement. Fines are being issued, bounty hunters from all over are being alerted and the settlement has suddenly come alive with surface to air missiles.

    So after Lionel Hutz somehow got me out of the detention center and left me with a 8 million credit deficit, I thought I'd share how I went from a goody two-shoes trader, to a hardened domestic terrorist in about 20 minutes.

    submitted by /u/Mousetrap94
    [link] [comments]

    Fuel Rats think there might be a sale going on... (450 cases today and counting...)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Boop

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Supercruising away from a black hole

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Two planets and a sun

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Loving it so far!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Hello all, I'm part of the influx of epic store players and I adore this game! I must admit, I'm a frequent Star Citizen player but I'm getting increasingly annoyed with them selling ships instead of concentrating on the base gameplay.

    This, so far, is everything I want in a space game. I just want to pootle about space and trade. Tricky in my current sidewinder but I'm saving slowly for a decent cargo hold ship.

    I'll wave if I see any of you :)

    submitted by /u/Coffeeninja1603
    [link] [comments]

    First manual docking

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    I just started this game like 2 nights ago on Xbox One and today I took the auto-dock off and managed to successfully land my Hauler without running into anything!

    That was a lot more fun than watching the auto-dock do it!

    submitted by /u/nFbCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down again?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    I'm getting unable to get an up to date mission list in Sothis, servers playing up again for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/danny_fozzy
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Great place to run out of fuel...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Winter is coming...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Reminiscing about the planet named Pomeche 2C, RIP 2016-2016

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:22 AM PST

    My first “sugar-cube”, damn thing popped in outta nowhere!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:10 PM PST

    i have been initiated apparently

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment