• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Elite Dangerous [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!


    [DAILY Q&A] Ask and answer any questions you have about the game here!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Greetings, Commanders! This is the Daily Q&A post for /r/EliteDangerous


    If you have any questions about any topic, whether it be for the moderators, tips and tricks for piloting or general gameplay/development questions please post here!

    Please check new comments and help answer to the best of your ability so we can see this community flourish!

    Remember to check previous daily Q&A threads and the New Q&A FAQ.


    WikiCareer ChartLore (Brief) • ThargoidsSagittarius Eye MagazineThe Elite Squadron

    Game Update Summaries: CoreHorizonsBeyond2019-2020

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No game vas ever givven me this feeling.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:25 AM PST

    WHERE’S THE FUCKIN MONEY SHITHEEAAD!!! If you know, you know.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Been struggling to get exercise, finally figured it out!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Accelerating in supercruise near a ring really shows how fast you're actually going

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:15 AM PST

    I’m currently at the furthest corner of the Inner Orion Spur...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Spent the holidays away from my family and friends in the cold reaches of space. At least I have nice buttons to press

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Proof of concept EXPLOREVETTE is possible

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:21 AM PST

    A quality of life suggestion. Go to settings - controls - mode switches and set them to match my pic. This way only the centre panel will appear when you free look down, much easier to see what your doing when mining o7

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I hitched a ride on a carrier to HIP 58832, the Roof of the Universe and the highest accessible system in the Milky Way.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Remnants of an old civilization (Fan Art)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Come to Hutton they said. Get a free Anaconda they said. Well I did. On day 2. In my sidewinder. 40 mins into the Supercruise trek I ran out of fuel. What did I get for my troubles? A great new friend courtesy of the Fuel Rats! Thank you Rats, and CMDR Val. I owe you big time. Now where's my mug?!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Leaked image of the new budget fleet carriers

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    First encounter with a friend i’ve seduced to play Elite

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I think I've solved the Pulse Wave Analyzer Issue

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Edit: I didn't solve the pulse wave analyzer issue. Sorry for the misinformation, gang. o7

    Simply mount the PWA in a slot that allows it to face "forward" and the pulse it emits will travel in the proper direction.

    You can tell your PWA is facing the correct direction when one of the 3 prongs on its outer casing is oriented to the nose of your ship; as you can see here, the "front" of the PWA module is pointing to the bottom of your screen.

    The pulse from the PWA is fired from the "front" of the PWA module, so you can mount the PWA in any slot that allows the single prong to point to your bow. Thanks to u/Tahnya666's post in r/EliteMiners for the hint.

    submitted by /u/happyfuel
    [link] [comments]

    Started this journey 24hrs ago and I’m honestly impressed I’ve managed to get this far without going crazy!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Didn't even know Stars could have rings.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    As an explorer i hate finding undiscovered systems like these... yeah alot of credits but the button clicking :(

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    So I encountered a few stars today...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:32 AM PST

    New friends

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:43 AM PST

    I never thought this day would happen to me, I finally got my first discovered system!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Making bank for myself with this new community goal

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Incredible system (Boepp UE-Q e5-2104); featuring a gas giant that orbits a couple of blinding stars at close proximity (you can literally see the planet moving with naked eyes). Amazing! Love this game!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    As a new player I'd just like to say....

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Thanks to the existing Elite Dangerous community!

    Y'all have been, on the whole, one of the most welcoming gaming communities I've come across, particularly for a game that involves open-world PvP.

    Keep being awesome, my friends.

    submitted by /u/JaiC
    [link] [comments]

    Elite's Blackholes don't have accretion disks... so you make your own one

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment